Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My precious cat Koko

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    I am so sorry. When it comes to cancer it can be so very fast that they leave us. Koko will,live forever in your heart.
    Thank you. Yes, he appeared to be fine the week before; the vet said it happened very fast. I couldn't do anything to save him, and would not let him suffer once I knew about the finality of his diagnosis. Thank you for your kind words.

Koko was so loved that rather than let him suffer, you took on that pain. Like many here on Pet Talk I have had to send my precious furr babies to the Bridge. In some small way, knowing that my pain was caused by the end of their pain helped me......
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

I'm so sorry for your loss. He had a wonderful long life with you and you will meet again up at Rainbow Bridge. If I think about any of the cats that I've lost too much then I will still cry. I do know that they are up at the Bridge waiting to reunited with me some day. A few of them have even visited me a few times to let me know that they are okay. Our beloved pets will never live long enough for us so we just have to cherish the time that we have with them. RIP sweet Koko. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by Vermontcat View Post
    Barbiecat, I am so sorry to hear that your handsome Meezer Koko has gone to the Rainbow Bridge after 18 wonderful years with you.
    I know how much it hurts to have to say goodbye to a heart cat after having them be a part of your life for so long.
    I had to say goodbye to my cat Samantha after 20 years with her, I didn't start to feel better until I added my Meezers Milly & Izzy to my family to fill the empty space she left when she was gone.
    Sending hugs your way.
    Thank you so much.

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious KOKO, I wish there was something i could say to comfort you in this very difficult and sad time in your life, it is one of the most horrible things we as pet owners have to go through,they are part of our family, we love them so much, my heart aches for you, i too have lost two kitties over two years apart and it was devastating, i still cry for them ,but i know they were loved so much for the time i had them, it is the only comfort i can feel, i hope in time you will come to be in that place, we never forget them, and our hearts ache forever.

Koko was blessed to have such a loving meowmie and he will be at peace now at the RAINBOW BRIDGE, with all the other PT members furbabies including my Ash and Ellie-mae who will be there to greet Koko , love and hugs to you at this sad time.
    Thank you so much for your kind, kind words. I agree that he was so very loved for the time I had him, 6 wks to 18+ years of age. I am so sorry for all your losses as well. Barb

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss. He had a wonderful long life with you and you will meet again up at Rainbow Bridge. If I think about any of the cats that I've lost too much then I will still cry. I do know that they are up at the Bridge waiting to reunited with me some day. A few of them have even visited me a few times to let me know that they are okay. Our beloved pets will never live long enough for us so we just have to cherish the time that we have with them. RIP sweet Koko. Please take care. (((HUGS)))
    Thank you so much. Koko did visit me right after he died; my brand new glasses just fell apart in the exam room right afterwards; he was trying to tell me something, I am just not exactly sure what that was!

I'm very sorry for your loss of Koko. He will live in your heart forever.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    I'm very sorry for your loss of Koko. He will live in your heart forever.
    Thank you so much for your kindness. I have to go pick up his ashes today, and the crying will begin once again.

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Thank you. I see you are an Orangie lover, and I am considering adopting one who needs a good home. So stay tuned, I may have someone new to love in memory of Koko.

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Koko was so loved that rather than let him suffer, you took on that pain. Like many here on Pet Talk I have had to send my precious furr babies to the Bridge. In some small way, knowing that my pain was caused by the end of their pain helped me......
    Thank you for responding, it's overwhelming to see the kindness of everyone who took the time to write to me. Thank you to ALL of you!