Thread: Tazz!!!

Hybrid View

Tazz!!!

Oh my Tazz, you're a pretty girl!!! I bet you're going to be a big girl when you grow up! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Terrific Tazz!

Hi Tazz! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Baby Girl!

Oh be still my heart! Cuteness alert, big time! You're giving me puppy pangs, Tazz! (I can almost smell the puppy breath, the Frito feet, through my screen!) You're only but a few months old, sweetheart, but already you're showing your "true colors;" beauty, brains, personality, heart and an unwavering devotion to Mommy! But of course you and your Mom are inseparable! After all, you and she DO share a very special (Velcro-esque) bond, one forged since birth, the day she delivered you! And it wasn't but mere minutes after entering this world that your Mom knew in heart that you were the one for her! What a beautiful best friend your Mommy has in you Tazz! You're everything a human/family could hope for in a furkid and more, Tazz, and I hope for both many, many years of shared love and devoted companionship!
    Thanks so much for brightening my dark and rainy day, Tazz! Meeting you has put the biggest smile on my face!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, Baby Gril, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and *kisses* to you, beautiful Tazz!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tazz!

What a lil' cutie! So - the only time your human can get a pic of you is when you are asleep or almost asleep? LOL!
    May everyday be DOTD for you, sweet girl!

Hello Tazz,

What a cute sleepy baby you are little girl. It is so nice to meet you and
    read your story.You sound like a very busy pup & love being active. Congrats
    on being chosen for honor today as the very special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of extra hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Girl !

What a super girl you are Tazz !

Lots of fun to come and lots of energy to spend !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/