Thread: Sima

Sima

What a lovely bird, but 9 years old is not that old for a cockatiel. We have two who are 18 and one who lived to be 24. Just keep up the good work and expect to keep Sima many more years.

You're a pretty girl Sima! I bet it's fun flying around the house! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lovely Sima!

Sima, you are a beautiful girl and so well loved by your special human companion. Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day, lovely lady!

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Sweet Sima!

Hi Sima! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your beautiful boyfriend too!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Sima, not only in looks but in heart and in personality, and your photo spread proves me right! Just look at those rosy-peachy cheeks, that most impressive crown, and oh, that shot of you peeking out from your house is just TOO cute! And while I'm not knowledgeable re: 'tiel lifespans, looking at your pics, it's hard to believe you're a senior! And so it was nice to read from experienced 'tiel guardians here that you're not a senior, you're just hitting your stride!

What a happy, carefree life you have been blessed with Sima, surrounded by so much human and feathered love, not to mention having "free flight" of the room, hehe! And how lucky your person is, having a beautiful best feathered friend in you, and in your boyfriend, too!

Thanks for brightening my rainy day with your beautiful, brilliantly colored, joyful self, Sima! I hope you and your boyfriend are both enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Sima (and to your boyfriend too)!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sima what a stunning girl you are!!!

I can tell by the beautiful happy light in your eyes that you are enjoying yourself!!! You are like a merry ray of sunshine. I know you certainly gave me a big smile today!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you and your boyfriend and family are all having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~