Thread: Coworker's cat having a sleeping issue

Coworker's cat having a sleeping issue

A coworker just got a kitten a couple weeks ago and, knowing I have cats, asked me today for some advise.

The kitten will curl up with her when she's in bed at night. However, what is bothering her is that she will wake up in the night, and the kitten will be curled up between her legs where she is uncomfortable with finding it.

She's wanting to know how to get it to find someplace else to sleep on the bed where it won't make her uncomfortable. I've suggested trying to find something to redirect it to another area of the bed like a toy or something. Does anybody here have any other suggestions?

She could just pick the kitten up, and place it on her pillow, or get a soft cat bed and put it on the bed with her, and put the kitten in that with a favorite toy ... Kitten may get the hint eventually!
    I've Been Frosted

I would say seeing as she is sleeping between her legs she is searching out warmth. My suggestion...get something warm to place maybe on the other side at the top of the bed or at the foot of the bed or like most of the rest of us cat folks...forget about being comfortable as we people don't count any longer...the cat does atleast in their opinion that is the case. hehehehe

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica