Thread: FORT RILEY, KS: SAFE NOW! (see msg.2) but need donations for urgent medical care - 2 Cerebellar Hypoplasia Cats

Threaded View

FORT RILEY, KS: SAFE NOW! (see msg.2) but need donations for urgent medical care - 2 Cerebellar Hypoplasia Cats

meganccousins (at) yahoo (dot) com
    Also email me too if you can save these cats! [email protected], thebeachcomber (AT) Hotmail (Dot) com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ch_kitties.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	56374

FORT RILEY, KANSAS: MAY DAY! 911!!! These 2 Special Needs Cerebellar Hypoplasia Cats will be dead in one Week when they go to shelter!!!!!!!

2 Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitties will lose their Lives in about a week at the Kill Shelter!!!!
    Owners just moved and obviously the cats are not adjusted to their environment or measures by owners to set up the potty appropriately.

URGENT SITUATION

Fort Riley, Kansas
    ~Scooter and Rascal~
    Brothers born August 2012
    Both UTD on vaccines and neutered
    Both have mild to moderate Cerebellar Hypoplasia (CH)- a genetic neurological disorder that affects balance and coordination. It is not painful. These cats can live long lives and are typically very affectionate and amazing companions!

These boys have been together since birth so finding a rescue to take them together would be ideal.

From their owner:
    "Unfortunately they have been pooping on the floor the past 3 days and Rascal falls into the litter box and pees on the walls and floor.
    We live in a brand new duplex (we are the first tenants) on an Army base and we are responsible for any pet damages. So my husband told me this morning (after coming home from work to cat poop all over the litter box, floor, and walls) that they have 1 week from today to find a new home."

More details will come as they are available. Transport can be arranged but again, this situation is urgent.

Megan McGuire is their CHARGe case manager and the contact at this time. Please email [email protected] if you can help them.

Last edited by phesina; 05-25-2013 at 01:08 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery