Thread: Jinxi the New Owesome Orange Cat!!!

Hybrid View

Jinxi the New Owesome Orange Cat!!!

You are so right Jinxi's best friend our Pets are truly a gift and a bessing to have in our lives.
    The good that they bring us with the unconditinal love that they have are such a blessing.

We love all Cats of course but we find that Orange Cats have that extra bit of love , they are just such great cuddle bugs!!
    Jinxi certainly appears to be a good sized Cat for a year old and we bet that he is going to be quite the Big Furry Purry Fellow when he gets his
    full growth in a few years.
    He certainly is a Fine Cat.

Michael Angel , My Found Cat Hotel Porch Angels and Miquelito and The Fluffy Tail Brothers are all sending their Biggest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Finest New Cat of theFuture and Our Orange Cat of the Day Jovial Jinxi!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bob's twin

Jinxi looks exactly like my cat Bob. We have two brother orange tabbies Bill and Bob. Great cats. Here's a link to Bill COD in 2006.

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2010/April/26.html

Oh Jinxi, what an absolutely gorgeous orange boy you are! I so enjoyed reading how you have captured your mom's heart. I am sure you will have a wonderful life and be spoiled rotten, as you deserve, but celebrate with extra treats and loving today!

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Jinxi!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful orangey Jinxi! Your meowmie's patients and perseverance definitely paid off! What a special relationship you two have ! I hope you have a wonderful day of snuggling with your person, receiving petting and maybe a yummy treat! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Jinxi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jinxi what a stunning fellow you are!!!

You certainly prove the point that there is just something special about orangies!!! I personally think they are a bit magical the way they steal our hearts. But that's just me!!! Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. I'm sure it will be lots of fun having you for a best friend and fur kid!!! Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Jinxi, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Jinxi,

What a handsome fella you are Jinxi. It is so good to know how much you have settled
    into your forever home. Your family loves you very much sweetie. Congratulations
    to you on being chosen for honors as todays CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, happy &
    and healthy life sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt