Thread: Carmal!

Carmal!

Carmal, the moment I saw your sweet picture, I smiled as you had already brightened my sad day! You are very sweet and endearing and so very smart too, to know that you belonged with your human companion when in the pet store. You two are very lucky to have each other and I wish you the best in life. May you enjoy your very special day in the spotlight with some extra treats.

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Cutie Carmal!

Hi Carmal!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet wee one!
    What a darling little hammie girl you are, Carmal! Those teeny weeny hammie paws get me every time!

I don't know why I keep typing your name "Caramel...!" Maybe because your lovely coloring reminds me of one of my favorite candies, or maybe it's because you're just THAT sweet! I smiled out loud, reading of the audition process at the pet store, the "competition!" It was touch and go there for awhile, hehe, but of course in the end there was no doubt it would be you your person would pick to be her/his one and only, or vice versa!
    Well, it's for certain you and your person were destined to be together, Carmal, and how lucky she/he is, having a beautiful, active, joyful best fury friend in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more!!!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, cutie Carmal!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Carmal what an adorable girl you are!!!

I sure sounds like you are a girl on the go; always zooming around!!! I'm glad you paused long enough for to have your sweet pictures taken!!! Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. You are a treasure for sure. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh Carmal, you're adorable!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good evening, sweet Carmal, and what a photogenic little girl you are! I especially adore that first picture of you; you`ve just got one of those irresistible faces! How cute that you and your "competitor" at the pet store had a little competition to see who could get your human`s affection - and you won! I love how adventurous you are, Carmal; just be careful you don`t run away from your humans and go too far away from them, okay? And don`t worry, I used to have a hamster named Mackey that liked to climb his cage as well. I`m glad your humans padded the bottom for you so you won`t hurt yourself when you go, let`s say, aerial exploring. I have really enjoyed reading about you today; I had a smile on my face the entire time! Hope you received plenty of treats and attention today, and congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa