Thread: Kronic!

Kronic!

Hi Kronic, you are a very handsome boy. I'm glad you were rescued and have such a great family. Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Kronic

Hi Kronic what a happy fellow you are and so friendly to Everyone,
    one can tell how much your family loves you and you are so
    Handsome. Congratulations for being our very best "Dog of the Day"

Kronic you are one sexy pittie!

Love the name, love the dog! She reminds me of my Princess Chloe who was DOTD on April 25th. Kronic looks very sweet and loving. He sure is a beautiful sexy pit bull. I love his face! Congrats you sweet thing!!!

Cutie Kronici!

Hi Kronic! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Pittie boy!
    Oh, how sweet are you, Kronic, a gentle giant with a heart of gold!!! Friend to all, humans and 4 leggers, oldsters and youngsters alike, that's you! As has been said, it's always a special Dog of the Day when a Pittie is our most deserving honoree! You are one wonderful ambassador for your beautiful breed, Kronic, and the sweetest, most loving best furry friend a family could ever hope for! And oh, no doggie does a hoddy like you! How precious is THAT pic! Now, if only your mommy would come back and post a pic of you in your wedding attrie! (Best man?)
    Great thanks to you wonderful family for rescuing you, giving one very special and most deserving pup a chance at happiness...and thanks for putting a big smile on my face today, sweetheart! You're the best!
    Hope you and your family and all of your adoring friends and fans are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled Dog of the Day, celebrating your "top dog" status to the max!
    Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Kronic!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Kronic,

It is a pleasure to meet you handsome boy. You seem to be a very good
    friend & companion to your lucky family. Congratulations on being a very special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a handsome boy Kronic! I really like the picture of you with your jacket on! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla