Thread: Pebbles!

Hybrid View

Pebbles!

Hi Pebbles, you sound like such a sweetie. I would love to hear you snort!! happy dotd!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Pebbles

Pebbles what a pretty girl you are and so much fun to be with. It sounds
    like you have a wonderful family who loves you so much and you love
    to play with your Siblings, Congratulations for being our Very Best
    "Dog of the Day", you certainly deserve it.

Hi Pebbles, I was smiling as I read about you. You are so cute and it sounds as if you are a bit mischievious also and fun too. I also wish I could hear you snort . I think I can see Chow and Collie but where's the Beagle part? LOL No Matter--you are adorable and loved. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi, Pebbles! You are precious! I'd love to hug you and pet your fluffy black coat ! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Pebbles!

Hi Pebbles! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you! Love your name, sweetheart! What a gorgeous girl, simply precious girl you are, and oh, what a fun loving, life loving personality! The smiles and laughs at your house must be never ending with your mischievous self pulling all of those pranks! hehe When I first opened your page I thought you might be a Chow! But after reading your breed blend, well, you're that much MORE special! And I can tell by your thick, plush, well groomed coat that you love to be brushed! (Doesn't every girl love a little spa action?:)
    What an extra special pup you are, Pebbles, and what a beautiful best friend your family of humans and 4 leggers has in you, Pebbles, and how very deserving you are of your "top dog" honors!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying an extra special "top dog" day, celebrating to the max with your humans, brother Chewie, sister Bella and daddy Bear!!!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Pebbles, and to the entire furry crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You melt my heart
    I had to come right over as soon as I seen you were Dog of the Day because you remind me so much of my RB chow girl Keisha. And your nickname Niglet, it's so sweet!
    You've made my day
    Congratulations sweet Pebbles!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hello Pebbles,

I'm glad to see that PT's Anna has seen you today, cause her dog RB Keisha, was who I thought of when I first
    saw your picture today. You sounds like a living cuddle bug & I would love to give you a big hug. It's my
    pleasure to offer big congratulations on your special day as the DOG OF THE DAY.sending you lots of kisses & hugs.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt