Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuzzy Diva

Fuzzy Diva

Wow Fuzzy, I love hearing about all your quirks; what a character you are. And age 15? Good work; you look healthier than my 18 yr old boy at home; I wish he was doing as well as you. Hope you are here for years to come, and don't worry about the thyroid issues, I have them too!

What a Great Senior Kitty Zen Cat you are Fuzzy and you certainly are quite the interesting Cat with your purrsonality.
    Our Guardians love it when we are shall we say a bit eccentric , but they love to tell stories about us, they would be we think a bit bored if we did not get up to tricks now and then.

You are such a Dear Tuxedo Lady and you are living in as Mr Sinatra sang the city that never sleeps.
    We bet that you get some interesting tidbits once in a while from the many fine restaurants that make up the Big Apple the world's most exciting city.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats admire you Fuzzy and send you a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat of the Day a Senior Cat to be adored Fuzzy the Fantastic!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Fuzzy, it is a real pleasure to meet a lady of your years. My!My! you are a diva, arent you? I smiled as I read about your likes and dislikes and your various ways of chatting. You are a special girl! You were just a wee baby at two weeks old and look at you now; you're beautiful. No doubt your mom did a great job of taking care of you as a baby kitten and all the years thereafter. You and your mom sound so sweet and loving with each other. I hope you all have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries

Pretty Fuzzy Girl

What a wonderful story you tell about yourself and your Momma. You love each other very much. It sounds like you have a very funny language, all your own. I am guessing you must have some Siamese genes somewhere in your lineage. Have your Momma check the very end of your tail for a tiny kink. My Mr. Jinx is a yakker too, but not quite as much as you are. He is all noisy about food, but not so much about the litter box. And I tell him everyday that he can never leave me for at least another 30 years, so he will have to live to 43. It sounds like you and your Momma have similar conversations. As your are older and taking meds every day, it would be a good idea for your Momma to get you a supplement called "Kidney Gold" fka "Tripsy". It is available on a website called PetWellBeing.com. Meds are hard on the kidneys and older cats are prone to kidney failure anyway. It has many very good reviews, so have your Mom check it out. She just needs to put a few drops on your food each day, so it's simple to take. Happy Cat of the Day to you, pretty girl. And MANY more happy years chattering to your Momma. God Bless

You 15! unbelievable. You look great sweetheart.

Hyperthroidism

Hi there!
    You have a lovely sweetie. And a talker, too! Oh, MY.

I wanted to suggest looking at the thyroid treatment that involves isotopes. Isotope therapy? (having an old moment). Anyway, it targets errant thyroid tissue anywhere in the body, which develops like endometriosis. It ONLY targets the thyroid tissue!

I've had three thyrodic cats and one stayed on meds for years. To age 22. The 2nd had the thyroid removed, which was difficult at 16. The 3rd they'd refined the isotope therapy so we tried that. It is VERY expensive, however, it changed his little life. No traumatic surgery or pilling, no expenses for meds, and he didn't mind a bit. He got lots of pets and treats while 2 days at the clinic. He lived to be 21.

I am pretty much destitute these days, thanks to divorce. However, if one of my 4 babies starts making the "thyroid scream" in the presence of food? I'll work as many extra shifts as I possibly can to have this treatment again for them. It was absolutely the best.

Just a thought and idea.
    In the meanwhile, take care of that sweetie!

Loved your story. Your mommie loves you SO much....I can tell. You are a LUCKY kitty!!!

Good afternoon, beautiful Fuzzy! I can tell just how much your person loves you! I enjoyed reading about all the things you do, like talking, sleeping on your mom's head, and being in charge at your house! I would love to give you zillions of cheek-rubs; my kitty (age 17) and I do that sometimes. You are fluffy and gorgeous! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Diva Fuzzy, what an amazing kitty-girl of fifteen years you are! And what a wonderful relationship you and your Meowmie have.. You certainly do have her well-trained, don't you! You and she have the most fascinating conversations. That is great that you update her every time you use the bathroom, and you have a different kind of chatter to use when you are hungry and when your Meowmie is on the phone. How thoughtful of you to make sure she won't be confused!

Adorable Miss Diva Fuzzy, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Buggar, Mommy Boo Boo, you have quite the extraordinary Purrrsonality, and how clever of you to write it up so well. You and your Meowmie have the most interesting, entertaining, loving times together, don't you! That is so sweet that you keep each other warm in winter by you wrapping yourself around her head and face as she sleeps.. and then when she awakens you groom her eyebrows, eyelashes and forehead. We hope you will have many, many more years together (keep taking your thyroid medication!). We are sending along some cheek-rubs to you, and we hope Meowmie will deliver them.

Congratulations, darling Diva Fuzzy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Meowmie are having the most delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fuzz the Diva!

Hi Fuzzy! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What an honor, having a beautiful seasoned kittyzen, and a diva at that, as our extra special and MOST deserving "top cat!" I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your autobio., each and every smile inducing word! You sure have a way with the written word, as well as the spoken word!
    Charming, whimsical, enchanting, gorgeous...there aren't enough adjectives adequate to describe just how special you are, Fuzzy, and oh, what a a very special bond you share with your devoted mom, your soul mate! And I must say, you don't look half your age! Must be all of that good loving that's been heaped upon you since birth that has kept you looking and acting so youthful! As for your thyroid condition...I have no doubts you're not going to let that keep you from continuing to enjoy your idyllic, love filled life to the max for many years to come...too much living and loving yet to do, and your mommy needs you there by her side, right sweetheart?

Thanks for the BIG smiles, gorgeous girl! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, chattering away, staying plastered to your mom, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful diva Fuzz!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Diva Fuzzy!

Dearest Diva Fuzzy!I just loved reading your life story, of how special you are and how much your mommy loves and adores you! You are one extra special kitty and we are so honored to have you as our very own Pet of the Day! Congratulations darling! Enjoy your special day in the spotlight!

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Fuzzy what a stunning princess you are!!!

What a special bond you and your mommy have!!! I'm sure she doesn't mind a bit having you sleep on her head and hearing your opinions and songs through the day!!! Please thank her for sharing you with us today. I certainly hope she is giving you lots of extra treats and lovies today. You deserve them after all.

Congratulations, sweet Fuzzy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Fuzzy,

You are a beautiful girl & sounds like you have a very special personality. I love it that
    you engage your momma in conversation to pass the day. You sure sound like a fun
    companion to have. Congratulations Miss Fuzzy on being chosen for special honors
    as today's CAT OF THE DAY. Have a fun day of celebration sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello there, beautiful Fuzzy, and greetings from not too far away - Long Island! My, my, aren`t you just an incredibly gawgeous, purrrty girl! If I hadn`t seen that your age says fifteen years old, I would never have believed it. You look much younger than that (don`t worry, us women love that compliment! ) and I never would have guessed that to be your age. Nevertheless, you are quite the looker; I fell in love with your picture as soon as it popped up on my screen. I love your silly nicknames; my cats have them too (for example, some of my Sophia`s sillier nicknames are Sopheenah, Sophie-Buns, & Mama Bear ). Your purrsonality also reminds me of Sophia as well; you two would probably get along famously, although two divas in the same house might get a little crazy! Hehe! You are so funny, Fuzzy! I love how you love to chatter away, especially when meowmie is on the phone. You certainly are the Diva of your household, that`s for sure! I can just picture you making your after-dinner announcement; it certainly made me giggle! I am sorry to hear about your hyper-thyroidism, but I`m glad that there is medication you can take for it to help.

Thank you for sharing your lovely and amusing story with us, Miss Diva Fuzzy! After a very stressful day, your story and pictures put a big smile on my face and made me feel much better. You are definitely one special girl with an amazing purrsonality to go with your beautiful looks! Congratulations on being today`s Cat of the Day; you certainly deserve it!

Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Fabulous Fuzzy!

Oh Fuzzy...as soon as I saw your face, you reminded me of my Whiskers - I lost him recently, only a month and a half ago, to a type of blood cancer. He lived to be 11.5 years old, and his last two months were good with meds until his rapid decline in just three days...
    Anyway, it is good to see you alive and well at 15 years of age...wow! May you continue to thrive and enjoy your kitty life, Fuzzy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers last pic 2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	56379   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch and whiskers in bathroom.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	56375   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers in a box.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	56376   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers 2.1.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	56377   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers II.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	56378