Thread: Willy

Willy

Hello Willy, What a pretty horse you are--love your colors! You really are striking and sleek and very nice looking. I can tell from the article that your human loves you very much. I enjoyed the photos. I hope you and your human have many years together. I bet you get lots of your favorite treats today. Congrats on being POTD!

You're a handsome boy Willy!!! It looks like someone loves you very much. Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Willy, you do resemble a Thoroughbred rather than a Quarter Horse, with your tall stature! You are very handsome and smart too, learning tricks. My Rainbow Bridge horse, Tim, was POTD many years ago and I taught him to bow, paw with hoof and shake his head. He lived well into his 30's and I wish you the same longevity with your devoted guardian. Happy POTD and I really enjoyed the picture of you smiling!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

You are such a beautiful horse Willy! And I can see how much your special human companion loves you! You wo are very lucky to have each other and I wish you many many more wonderful years together. Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day. I loved the picture of you smiling!

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Wonderful Willy!

Hi Willy! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your lovely lady too!
    What a gorgeous "paint" you are, Willy, and oh yes, you and your lady matching chestnut redheads!

Thoroughbred or Quarter horse, you couldn't be more beautiful if your tried, in body or in heat! After all, what's in a name? As the saying goes a rose by any other name... And after seeing YOU smile, I'll have a smile on my face all day long! That photo is the BEST! What a beautiful bond of love and friendship you share with your lady, Willy! And oh, what an idyllic life you have been blessed with!

I take him to graze every day on a very lush hillside of clover and lavender.
    Talk about an enchanted existence, grazing on lush hillsides of clovers and lavender...being loved so completely! *sigh*
    You and your lady make for one terrific team, Willy, and I hope for you and her decades more happy, carefree, love filled years together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Willy!, literally! What a pleasure it was meeting you today, having the chance to pay tribute to the very special boy that you are, and all that you mean to your lady! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, chowing down on peppermints, carrots and oatmeal (but NO bananas or pears), being pampered to pieces! And oh yes, Willy, I'm in love!!!

Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Willy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Willy you really caught my eye today, your beautiful! It sounds like you have a wonderful life with your family.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Willy what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. I found myself smiling back at you when I saw your big horsie grin!!! What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Willy, Congratulations on your special day as todays PET OF THE DAY. You are a beautiful boy & a treasured friend.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Good evening from across the USA, sweet Willy! What an incredibly good-looking horse you are, Silly Willy. I love that second picture of you; it made me laugh and most definitely cheered me up and put a big smile on my face (just like yours!)! The other picture of you with your human is also adorable. I can just tell from looking at her in the picture, as well as how she writes about you in your POTD description, that she loves you very much and treats you with much love and respect. It also sounds like she`s been learning quite a bit about horses, both from taking care of you and she seems to have a passion for horses in general. What a lucky boy you are to have such a lovely, dedicated mommy! You also sound like such a smart guy to learn those tricks; I`m sure that you will be learning plenty more in the future, too! Such talent!

Willy, I hope you have enjoyed your special day as Pet of the Day (I see you live in California, so your special day is not quite over yet!). I bet your mommy has spoiled you with your favorite treats and activities, including peppermint treats and going out to graze! And of course, no bananas or pears!! Have a wonderful rest of the day, handsome Willy!

P.S. - To Willy`s mom - He definitely looks like a thoroughbred to me, too! Had me fooled! And you`re absolutely right, Willy is such a precious boy and I certainly did fall in love with him! Thank you for sharing Willy with us!

Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa