Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing Nina:)

Oh my goodness what a beautiful little Senorita you are Nina!!
    And we Found Hotel Cats are so happy that you like our Cat Nip Mouse!!!
    We will send Pouncer Angel to help you and Sophie make friends but for now you are safe and sound with a Fine Lady Astrid to be your Best Friend.
    You could not have found a better Furr Ever Home, Con Cat U Lations to you from Gary , We Found Hotel Cats and All Of Our Awesome Angels.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That is a stunning kitty! Thanks for letting her adopt you.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

On behalf of Nina, thank you for all your nice comments

She has been a sweet, shy girl, one can tell she's happy because she's been purring and smiling, enjoying her new home.

Sophie on the other hand, is not exactly happy... she has seen Nina from a window and starts yelling and hissing at her Nina has been with other cats and has no problem, but gets scared when she hears the hissing... I guess it's gonna take some time for Sophie to get used to her new little sis, especially since she has been only child all her life.

But the garage is roomy, so I made a little "loft" for Nina there and she is enjoying it. She is a happy kitty now
    astrid

I am wondering how Nina is doing in her new home, and how she and Sophie are getting along I love the picture of her having fun with her Canadian catnip mouse!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beauty Nina is. She does have the same gorgeous colors as my Angel girl only Nina has more white. Beauties both of them!!! After Sophie gets used to seein Nina and smelling her on you, she might surprise you. When I brought Grandma inside I was expecting world war III. But she had been hanging around outside so long the cats were used to her. When she came in, they all looked at her like: "Oh, it's only you". After a round of mild hisses they were all find together.

Nina sure knew how to plead her case didn't she? Who could resist a kitty who wanted to come with you so desparately? Not me!!!

Welcome home Nina!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~