Thread: Dakota

Dakota

Hello Dakota, What a beauty you are! Your human did a great job taking care of you when you were a kitten and you have grown into a very pretty cat. No doubt you have a good home and other pets to play with and you are loved. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

You're a beauty Dakota!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello, pretty Dakota with your tabby markings, long whiskers and your wonderful golden eyes! I agree with Kaycountrygal -- your young human did a terrific job of caring for you when you were tiny and needed help. Now you have grown into a beautiful cat! You are in a good home, where you are loved, and a dog and cats to have fun with! You are smart, too-- you know how to get what you want, and make sure your people do as you wish ! I am sending you lots of petting, hugs and snuggles today, Dakota -- extras for Ginny, Megy and Rea too! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Dakota!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a good looking Cat you are Dakota , and you are so photogenic against the background of your outdoor area.
    You are certainly a wonderous Cat , and have certainly blossomed from such a Great Kitten.

Our Awesome Angels are coming to Croatia later this year to see the many castles and palaces and will be sure to drop in and see you.
    You are such a great Cat and we know how much your family loves you.

We are all sending Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWs of Love to Our Newest Cat of The Day Darling Dakota^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dakota!

Dakota, what a beauty you are! I enjoyed reading about your life story, of how much you are loved and cared for and how your human companion took care of you when you were a fragile kitten! I love your big golden eyes, you are so beautiful. Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day.

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Dakota

I have to agree with the others; you did such a wonderful job taking care of Dakota like you did, I don't think that even her real Mom would have done a better job! She sure is a well loved kitty.

Happy COTD, Dakota!

Dearest Dakota, what a beautiful kitty you are! We are so glad that your Purrrson took such good care of you when you were just a baby, so you would grow into the gorgeous grown-up lady you are now. Your fur is so pretty and soft-looking and fluffy in those beautiful brown tabby colors with slight touches of orange, and your yellow eyes are absolutely stunning! Such a look of love and contentment in them, and no wonder, with the delightful Furrrever home and family you have now.. How nice that you have not only your wonderful human family but also two kitty pals, Megy and Rea, and doggie pal Ginny to play with and share love with, too!

Congratulations, darling Dakota, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Megy and Rea and Ginny and your humans are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dakota the Survivor!

Hi beautiful Dakota in Croatia! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!!
    Oh, what an amazing, rags to riches story is yours, Dakota! You had such an incredibly rough start at life. But, thanks to the unwavering dedication of your rescuer, your forever human (and family members), you not only survived, but lived to thrive! Just look at your beautiful, glowing healthy self! And best of all, for all the days of your life, Dakota, you will be cherished and cared for, loved unconditionally for the very special kitty that you are (not to mention having a bevy of furry friends to play with)! Ahhh, what a life!
    Your family is one lucky bunch, having a beautiful best friend in you, Dakota, and I hope for you all many, many more happy years of shared loved and devoted companionship!
    Thanks to your person for sharing your very touching story and beautiful photos with us, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with your people and kitties Megy and Rea and doggie pal Ginny!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Dakota, and to the entire furry crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dakota what a lovely girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your beautiful pictures today. The one of you as a baby is so adorable. What a precious baby you were. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us today. You brought happy smiles to me on my gloomy rainy day. I hope you and your family are having a lovely day.

Congratulations, sweet Dakota, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Dakota (Ducky),

What a beautiful girl you are as a grown up. You were a tiny little one when you were having health
    problems, but just look at you now. Your people love you very much sweetie. Congratulations on being
    chosen as our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, happy & healthy life Ducky.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Dakota, what a lovely, beautiful little angel you are! And from Croatia too; how exotic! I`ve never been there, but I`ve heard it is quite nice and you look like you`re enjoying the scenery too. I love the pictures of you in the trees and grass; the surroundings bring out your eyes and make you look even more gawgeous (if that`s even possible; what a looker you are!). You actually look like my sister`s cat, Missy, who is just a year older than you. You two could easily pass as twins. I`m sorry that when you were younger you started out with some problems, but I`m glad that your meowmie was able to help you return to health! How adorable that Megy even took care of you as well! It sounds like you have a great relationship with your furry siblings, especially "Nanny" Megy. It`s wonderful that your meowmie`s family was also willing and able to help take care of you when things were difficult. You are quite a blessed girl, dear Dakota! You defied the odds, since it seemed that some of the others didn`t think you would be ble to pull through your issues, but you showed them!

I loved reading your story, beautiful "Ducky." It sounds like you have a great home where you are loved by all, and that warms my heart because you deserve just that. I hope you enjoyed your day today, since it is/was your special Cat of the Day day! I`m sure you and Ginny had fun playing your favorite games like hide and seek, and that you got plenty of yummy treats and scritches and, most of all, LOVE! It was very nice to "meet" you today, sweet girl, and I hope you continue to enjoy your life with your loving family!

Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Congrats on being today's COTD, beautiful Dakota
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana