Thread: Comet

Comet

Hello Comet, it's a pleasure to meet you. I enjoyed reading your article and am so glad you were adopted and now have a home where you are wanted and loved. You must have felt sad and confused when your first owner left you at the shelter but you were lucky you were chosen right away. You certainly are a handsome boy and I enjoyed all your photos. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh Comet, what a happy ending to your story, a home!!! You're adorable and it looks like you're having a lot of fun at your furever home!
    Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Comet I'm so glad you found your forever family! Happy dotd to you!

Be still my Labbie loving heart!

Hi Comet! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you sweetheart, from me and my Labbie girl, Star!
    What a pleasure it was, waking up on this dark and dreary day and seeing your beautiful, *sunshiny* self up on my screen! And oh yes!!! I sure did enjoy reading your story, each and every word! And your photos...could they be any more precious? Your very own pool!!! How neat is that! hehe Someone sure is living the good life, and deservedly so!

Your story mirrors the story of how me and my first Labbie/Labbie mix, my beloved Jingles, came to find one another! (You two could be twins!) Who knows why people "discard" pups as precious as you and my Jing! But your first, umm "family's" loss is your forever family's great gain, having been blessed with a best friend, a loyal and loving companion for life, in YOU! And to think you weren't at the "big building" but a minute before your daddy scooped you up! (After your grammies and mommy gave their approval, of course!). And as it was the day I brought my Jing home, you hopped right into the car, never looking back; as happy as can be, so anxious to begin your wonderful new life!

Well, I COULD go on and on about just how special you are, but I know you've got a lot of celebrating to do today, so carry on Comet! You deserve all the happiness and fun times this day will bring, and more!
    Lots of love and kisses, woofs and happy Labbie butt wiggles to you beautiful boy, from me and Star! Long and happy life to you, precious Comet!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Comet!

Hi, Comet! I know you -- you're Happylabs' grand-doggie! Hi, sweety! What a big smile you brought me this morning when I saw your cute face! Happy Dog of the Day!

I didn't know the beginning of your story, the part where you went into the shelter. I remember the GOOD part where you came home with your new family! I know you have helped your grandmom heal from the loss of her beloved Casey She often shares photos of you, or stories of the cute, funny things you do I know it is loads of fun having you for a Best Furry Friend! I am wishing you a very happy, fun-filled day! Lots of love and kisses to you and little brother Bruce , cousin Zoey and your grandmom's kitties too!!

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I thought you might be one of our own, Comet...Cassiesmom confirmed it!
    Well, extra congrats to you, sweetie, and to your grandma, Pet Talk's very own beloved "Happylabs!" You do your much loved, much missed predecessor Casey pride, sweetheart!
    Enjoy your big day, Comet, celebrating with your family and the entire furry crew!
    Love, Sandra and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Comet, I'd recognize you anywhere! Congrats on being the dog of the day! Your cute little face can brighten the worse day.

Hello Comet,

Your humans really lucked out when they visited the shelter that day. A handsome guy like
    you would have certainly been snapped up quickly. I'm so happy to offer congratulations
    on your special day as the DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet boy.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello there and Woof Woof to you too, Comet; it is certainly nice to "meet" you. Congratulations on being honored as today`s Dog of the Day! When I saw your name and picture, I automatically thought of the Comet in the show Full House. Boy, does that bring back memories! I`m very sorry to hear that your first human abandoned you at that big building; since you`re only a year old now I`m assuming you were a wee little pup when you were left there, and you must have been very scared. I cannot even imagine who wouldn`t want such an adorable, friendly doggie like you. I`m very sorry that happened to you, sweetheart. That is so lucky, though, that your new human just happened to be looking for a pup right when you had just begun to stay at that big building. You must have been so excited when he came back with his family to take you for a walk and give you lots of attention and love! How exciting that you were adopted relatively quickly. I`m still sorry that you had been left there in the first place, but it looks like it was meant to be, or else you would not have gotten a chance to meet, let alone get adopted by, your new, loving family!

I`m SOSOSO happy that you got a happy ending, sweet Comet! Your new humans sound like they love you very much, and that you are spoiled rotten! Look at where you are now: you have your own pool for when it gets hot, plenty of toys (even if it took a bit to learn how to use them), and a nice yard to play in and walks your family takes you on. It might have been sad at the time to have been left with the people in that big building, but it turned out to be a good thing, seeing as your new family fell in love with you right away and brought you home to enjoy all the fun things you told us about! What a sneaky boy you are, sneaking on Mommy`s computer, but I`m glad you did it to share your story with us. And you`re right, I bet she will give you plenty of kisses and scritches, as well as a yummy dinner, when she returns home. I`m sending virtual kisses your way from eastern USA, sweet Comet! Thank you for sharing your story with us, handsome! You are proof that every dog, cat, bunny, etc. can find a loving home! Congratulations again on Dog of the Day, Comet; you deserve it!

Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Comet, you sure are a handsome boy. I'm sorry that your first owner didn't want you any more but now you have a wonderful loving and caring new forever home. Congrats on being DOTD!!!