Thread: Hello Billy

Hello Billy

Hello Billy,

What a sweet little fellow you are Sounds like you have a very good life
    with a family that loves & understands you very well. It's a pleasure to meet you
    today and offer big congratulations on being DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    lots of hugs & kisses on your special day. Wishing you a long & happy life sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Billy!

Hi Billy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

AWWWWWW, what an adorable little man you are, Billy! Your sweet little smile is utterly heart melting! I wish I could reach right through my screen and cover that precious face of yours with a zillion kisses! With every word your human wrote her/his love for you was palpable! How blessed your entire family is, having a life loving, people and doggie loving furkid and best friend in you, Billy! You truly are one EXTRA special pup, Billy, and SO very deserving of your Dog of the Day reign! Thanks so much for brightening my day, Billy, just as you do your family's life each and every day!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love and cuddles, kisses and belly rubs to you, beautiful Billy, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovable Billy!

Billy, your little face is so endearing and melted my heart! Your human family is so lucky to have found such a furry bundle of love in you. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day! I hope you enjoy it with lots of extra doggie treats too.

You're a cutie Billy! Just look at your pretty eyes! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this has been a fun day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla