Thread: Maddie!!

Maddie!!

Hi there, beautiful Maddie! What a gorgeous girl you are! You`re on the opposite side of New York State from me, so in a way we are neighbors. Your pictures definitely put a smile on my face; I especially love the one where you`re having a taste of birthday cake! The pic of you all dressed up is great, as well. You definitely sound like a fun, loving pup! It sounds like your human loves you a lot, but who wouldn`t love such a smart and playful doggie like you!! I hope you get many, many belly rubs today, Maddie, and that you enjoy your special day as Dog of the Day! Congratulations!

Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Maddie

Maddie, you are just adorable, look at that kind face and it sounds like
    you are so much fun to play with and so smart. One can tell how
    much your family loves you and I don't blame them. Congratulations
    for being our very Best Dog Of The Day.........

Awww, Maddie! In the third picture you remind me of the Blues Brothers' little sister! I can tell just how much you are loved Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Maddie!

Hi beautiful Maddie, "world's GREATEST dog! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    As others have already said, you have the sweetest, most love filled face, and oh, what a photo spread!!! I smiled THIS big when I laid eyes on you all decked out in those cool shades, scarf and fedora! But is there a sweeter sight than one of a pup sinking her/his teeth into a yummy doggie birthday cake? What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Maddie, and how blessed is your family, having a loyal and loving, sweet as can be, simply precious furkid in you!
    You truly are "the greatest," sweet baby girl, and so very deserving of your "top dog" kudos!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, extra special Dog of the Day bash, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Maddie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Maddie is So wonderful! Awww, laughed, giggled and cried. Just love her!!!

Hello Maddie,

You ae a true friend to your people and a sweetie to boot. Congratulations pretty girl
    on being chosen for special honors today as the DOG OF THE DAY. I loved seeing all the
    cute pictures of you, especially the one where you seem to be dodging the paparazzi.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Maddie, What a pretty girl you are! I can tell from the writeup that you are loved very much and have a good home. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely photos. You must be a sweet and patient dog to wear clothes--looking good. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a beauty Maddie!!! I really like the picture of you dressed up! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this day is a special one for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla