Thread: Sweet Eros!

Sweet Eros!

My, Eros, you are SUCH an adorable little guy! I`ve had a mix-up at the pet store sort of like your humans did; when I went to pick out my old Guinea Pig, named Harry, once we got home we soon realized he was most definitely a girl and pregnant to boot! I`m very glad that everything worked out for the best and that Guinevere is a wonderful mom to your babies! That picture of you snuggling up with your son is totally priceless, and I like that one of you daughters was given your "girl" name! It sounds like you`re a great daddy and that you love your widdle babies too. You sound like such a fun, spunky little guy! I hope you get lots of scratches in that special spot of yours, and some parsley and bell peppers as well! Today is your special day and I wish you and your little family all the best. Congratulations on Pet of the Day!

Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Eros!!

Dear sweet Eros, congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day! I really enjoyed reading about you and I hope you get lots of special treats.

Precious piggie Eros!

Hi Eros, you precious, cutie patootie piggie, you! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your adorable son and the entire furry crew, too!
    Oh, more than one of us has "been there," not realizing the girl/boy we thought we bought/rescued/adopted was really "the opposite!" Happily it all worked out for the best for you, a happy ending all around with the blessed birth of your 3 babies!! It's clear you are one terrific daddy to your babies, Eros, and Guinevere the best mommy, too! What a lucky mom/dad your person is, having a furkid as handsome and sweet and loving as you, Eros! You may not have come as advertised, but you sure exceeded all expectations!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Guinevere and Freja and all of the little ones are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled, parsley rich Pet of the Day party, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you and the entire piggie pack, precious Eros!
    P.S...My pigs have all been big fans of "home re-decorating" too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Eros what an adorable fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures. You are like a ray of happy sunshine on my gloomy day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. What a great daddy you seem to be!!! I hope your entire clan is enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Eros, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're adorable Eros!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla