Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow I go into the hospital for a knee replacement

If they give you propofol ( which is what MJ got) you should be fine he did not die on one stuff alone and certainly not because he only had it one time with surgery

Sending prayers & positive thoughts for all to go well and for a full and speedy recovery. You will be in my thoughts.

Sas, do you have a designated human to come and post on Pet Talk when you are out of surgery, et al? I could PM you my phone number of you have someone who could call me - I don't expect you to feel up to it, but you know we'll all be waiting for the "All Clear!" And I bet Pru's gonna be spoiled at Doggie Day care and miss you lots!
    I've Been Frosted

Wishing you the best of luck! You will be in my prayers.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

thinking of you and hoping all goes well with your upcoming surgery, and a speedy recovery, take care.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Prayers that all goes well and you will feel better soon!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

May God watch over you and keep you save.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Prayers that all goes well, and just listen to the docs. I hear chopping kindling a couple days after you get out of the hospital is NOT a good idea.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Wishing you all the best and speedy recovery

Thinking of you today and sending lots of good vibes!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

SAS you have my prayers for a speedy recovery and if possible - NO PAIN!

You will be back up and around with all of us very soon - you won't believe how fast.

We love you and I am off to light a candle for you.

Prayers that all goes well and all is successful!

Pittsburgh prayers and thoughts go to you on your surgery, sas. I had my left knee totally replaced in 2004 and except for feeling a little discomfort when the weather changes, this store-bought knee is woking pretty good although I still can't believe it's been nine years already!!

I'm home

I left the hospital on the 10th and went to rehab and left there on the 15th. I am not in that much pain and can walk on the knee already. I will start with home PT for a short while then do aquatic therapy a couple of times a week. Can't wait to get in to that pool.

I will tell you more about the surgery, if you'd like to hear about it. I just want to get it behind me.

My leg is so straight now, amazing!

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Yay! Good to hear you are home and doing better! Sure, tell us about it, as I am sure others will be curious. One of my nieces had knee surgery this week, she injured it quite badly playing frisbee after injuring it playing softball, and she is getting reminders to follow the physical therapy instructions as she wants to use that need for the next 80 years or so!
    I've Been Frosted