Thread: Spencer!

Spencer!

Now - did we ever expect to see a kitty on Pet Talk who tests make-up?
    Sweet Spencer- I am just kidding Were you not happy enough with the white rings around your beautiful baby blues?
    And then there is a miracle: You use the tooth brush! Do you have your own kitty toothpaste too? I have heard it has fish taste
    Brushing your teeth is very good for you as you will keep your teeth for a long time healthy.
    Sending all my best wishes and congratulations to you, Spencer- enjoy your day as our very refined Cat of the Day

Spencer

I wish I could get my two kitties to brush their teeth; maybe you could come over and give them a demo! You are handsome and sound like a sweet boy; I wish you a very happy COTD today.

My what beautiful white teeth you have Spencer!

And what a handsome guy you are too! My Dorry gets his teeth brushed every morning as part of his "toilette" which also involves a good brushing of his short coat. Now RB Nicky would not have put up with tooth brushing, but when I adopted Dorry I was determined. My vet advised me to get him used to having his gums gently massaged with my finger (scary at first, for me, with his sharp fang-like teeth ) Then I progressed to what I use now, a soft baby toothbrush and kitty toothpaste. He puts up with it. But they also sell (very) long-handled toothbrushes especially for this endeavor. Main thing I am told is that it's much easier to start when they are kittens. Makeup? Hmmm ... I think not.

Dearest Spencer, what an utterly amazing kitty cat you are! Not only so gorgeous you don't NEED makeup, but you willingly have your teeth brushed! You are the first cat I've ever heard of who does that. And what a good idea that you have your own brush head.. You wouldn't want to trade decay germs with the humans, would you. You must have the cleanest, healthiest teeth of anyone in Arizona!

How good that you were taken in by the rescue when you were a sick and starving infant, and then adopted and nursed to full health by your loving family. What lovely Siamese-tabby coloring you have! And you have beautiful blue eyes (enhanced by the eyeliner in the second picture) and such a sweet loving face. Your human loves and cherishes you very much, and you feel the same for him/her. What a delightful home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spencer, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats (followed by a toothbrushing session, of course).

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Well, Spencer, your first picture had me laughing the minute I clicked on Cat of the Day! I love the pictures though; they really bring out your gorgeous blue eyes! I`m so glad that your human was able to rescue you when you were sick and needed help back in California. The whole tooth brushing thing is so unique and adorable! I mean, how many cats can actually say that they have their pictures up on the wall of a dentist office, featuring them brushing their teeth?! As a former long-time dental assistant, I approve of your dental hygiene! That`s just too cute that you like putting on make-up as well; I can just picture you feeling so happy with yourself with some eyeliner and/or lipstick on! How adorable!

I hope you have a very special day today, Spencer. Boy, do you deserve it! Have a wonderful day as today`s Cat of the Day!

Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

I just wish that I could get My Found Hotel Cats to do something with a tooth brush besides spit at it.
    You are one smart Cat to brush your teeth and save yourself trips to the Vet.

You are quite the Big Cat of the Day and a treasure to everyone who knows you.We just wish that we could fly to Mesa to visit you.

We are sitting here getting ready to send you a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Big Cat of the Day Spencer the Splendid.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Sweet Spencer! You remind me so much of my silly Willy Wonkers who was obsessed with my makeup brushes. You Meezer Mix boys are just too sweet for words.

Many happy and healthy years to you. What a smart boy to keep your teeth so pearly white.
    Last edited by kuhio98; 05-06-2013 at 12:51 PM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Hello, sweet Spencer! What a purr-riffic role model you are, helping teach children about taking care of their teeth! What a handsome kitty you are with your wonderful meezer and tabby markings, and your lovely blue eyes! How wonderful that you were rescued and now you have a fun, happy forever home! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Spencer!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Spencer is outrageously excellent! What a lovely cat

Spencer what a stunning fellow you are!!!

Baby blue eyes and pearly white teeth: what girl could resist? You will have girl kitties swooning all over the Internet!!! You are a rare treasure indeed!!! Please thank you loving human for sharing you with us.
    I hope you are enjoying a fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Spencer,

What a sweet & silly boy you are. You would look handsome with or without the eye makeup.
    I am so happy your health has improved so much since you were a sick little kitten. You sure sound like you
    feel so much better now. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as todays CAT OF THE DAY.
    Enjoy your special day sweet Spencer.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Spencer! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you beautiful, blue-eyed Meezer man!
    You're my kind of guy, Spencer...a "primper," one not afraid to get in touch with his feminine side (playing with your Mommy's makeup, hehe), AND paying due diligence to your dental hygiene! How great is that photo of you opening wide and saying..."Ahhhh!" And not only are you assuring your pearly whites will stay as healthy and gleaming as they are now, you're encouraging countless young people to brush as well! Oh, I can't imagine a more priceless marketing tool for good oral hygiene than a photo of you brushing your toofies hanging on the all of your family dentist's office!

Well, I can't imagine how a boy as stunning, as gorgeous, as sweet and loving as you was surrendered, a weak and sickly starving infant. But oh, what a happy ending was yours, finding your way to such a caring and loving forever family! But your people are the truly lucky ones, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you, right Spencer?

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, on such a happy note, Spencer! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Spencer!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome boy you are Spencer. Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Spencer!! You & your mommy made my day!

Spencer you ROCK! I got such a kick out of your bio today & came back to the site several times to look at it again and bring a huge smile to my face. I wished I lived in Mesa because your Mommy sounds like my kind of people!! I would love to see all the photos of you brushing your pearly whites and I loved the shot of you with your eyeliner on. Too cute for words. All the best of all things to you & your Mommy furever!!