Thread: I`d like to introduce Sophia, the birthday girl!

I`d like to introduce Sophia, the birthday girl!

Hi all,

Since before I came back to PT, I adopted two wonderful cats (and my family has four more, so we have more cats than people in our house now, which I`m sure many of you can relate to! ), which are pictured in my signature. On the right is Sophia Grace, who is four years old today (well, it might not be May fifth still for many of you, but her birthday is May fifth, just like me!) I watched her be born and I knew out of all the kittens in the litter that I wanted her. I got to take her home once she was old enough, and we bonded instantly. I thought that since it is her birthday, I would take the time to finally officially introduce her to all of you PTers!

Unfortunately, to make this very short because I don`t want to divert, I went through a very rough domestic violence situation and Sophia witnessed some bad things happen to me. She kept me sane during those times (and trust me, my abuser was not interested in abusing animals thank goodness, but even if he had I would have done anything to protect her), and it was because of her that I finally got the strength to leave. We`ve been through a lot, but we were able to move back home after that ordeal and she became the princess of the house. Since then, she has really let her purrsonality come out in full force. She loves visitors and will jump all over anyone that comes in the house. She loves visitors, but nothing captures her attention more than TREATS! And she got plenty of those today, let me tell you! Sophie has been there for me during the worst times and the best times. I don`t know what I would`ve done if something ever happened to her. I love her with all my heart.

Happy birthday, Sophia Grace! You know mommy loves you. <3

From when she was a baby...

To when she grew up...

Sophia has been there for me through it all. I thought it was about time for you all to meet her, especially since it`s her special day.

I`ll be introducing my other baby, Rocky, as well as updates on Malley, Oreo, Bandit and Missy, at some point. Thanks for reading my thread about my beautiful girl.

Thanks for reading,
    Brittany
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi, pretty Sophia! Happy birthday to you and your meowmie too! You were a darling kitten and now you are a beautiful lady-cat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!!! I hope you'll have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.

Brittany, I'm sorry to hear what you've been through but I'm so glad that you were strong enough to be able to leave your abusive relationship. I remember the last Christmas card that you sent out for the PT Christmas card exchange and you were married and you both looked so happy. I think you may of also had Sophia back then too. I'm so glad that you're now living in a safe place.

A happy Big Purrthday to You Sophia and we pray that you get lots of gifts , treats and maybe some tuna on your Purrthday.
    All the Found Cats just love you, you are so beautiful to us!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy birthday to both of you!
    I've Been Frosted

Happy Birthday to beautiful, sweet Sophia Grace and your Meowmie too!!! She loves you so very, very much. You have both been through so much together, and you are safe now.

What beautiful girls you both are! May you both enjoy a delightful birthday celebration.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Birthday Sophia!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks to everyone that wished Sophia a happy birthday! I`m glad I was able to officially introduce her on her special day! She enjoyed lots of her favorite chicken Temptations treats and scritches in her favorite spots.

Tracey/KAK - Yes, that was Sophia in that Christmas card when she was much littler. I believe that was her first Christmas, but I`m bad with dates so I`m not positive. The man in the card was also the one that I mentioned in my OP... Yet Sophie and I got away and now we have a great life. She knows that wherever I go, I`m not leaving her behind. (Except if where I`m going involves water! )
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa