Thread: Fluffy!!!

Fluffy!!!

You're gorgeous Fluffy!!! What a cute name for a snake! I like the pic of you peeking out of your cave!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi, Fluffy! Super name for a snake, by the way! I used to have a baby corn snake, way smaller that you are and his name was Sly. Not too creative a name for a snake, I know. I, too, love that pic of you peeking out from your cave with head on tail. Hope you get lots more fans of snakes with your nice demeanor and receive plenty of attention to celebrate your deserving POTD honour, dear Fluffy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beauitful Fluffy!

Hi Fluffy! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!

What a beautiful Corn Snake you are, Fluffy, and as others have said, your name is just the best! And in addtion to being so very handsome, you just might be the sweetest, gentlest, most lovable snake on the planet! That shot of you peeking out from your cave is beyond precious! It's easy to see how easily you win over the must dug in non-believers, converting the wary into fans in no time! But really, how could anyone resist a creature as beautiful and charming, as sweet and gentle as you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved Pet of the Day props, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Fluffy! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey there, handsome Fluffy! I like your name; it`s very unique and pretty cute for a snake as good-looking as you are! I`m sorry my congratulations post is a bit late (I see you`re from the UK, and I`m not the best with time zones but it might be the next day over there); it was my birthday today and I`m happy to see such a special guy won POTD on a day special to me as well! Now today is YOUR special day too! I absolutely LOVE your colors and markings; I`m not familiar with the Cornsnake breed of snake but now I am definitely a fan! What a sweet boy you are; I love how you were able to change your human`s family`s feelings on snakes! I fell in love with your picture right away; I can`t imagine how anyone could resist such a kind, gentle guy like you.

I hope you had a great day as Pet of the Day, special, sweet Fluffy! Many kisses from New York!

Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa