Thread: Widget!!!

Widget!!!

Oh my gosh, the cuteness!!! You're the cutest little pup Widget! Congrats on being DOTD and Happy Cinco de Mayo to you!
    Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Widget

Oh Widget you are just adorable, look at that face and so tiny. One can tell how much your
    family loves you and I don't blame them. That cute little face just lights up. Congratulations
    for being our very special Dog of the Day and Buenas Dias.

OMG Widget, you are the cutest thing. You are one very lucky pup to have someone take care of you that loves pups so much. Happy DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh My! What a cute little baby you are, Widget! You are soooo adorable and cute and I'd like to just hold you all day and rub you and talk to you. Can you tell I think you are terrific? What a little fella you are! Human, I know it was hard to do but you loved Chunk enough to let someone have him who could help and give him expensive health care. Back to Widget, I'm sure you are or have fallen in love with this little guy. What is not to like? He is just precious. I hope you all have many happy and healthy years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Widget,

Well, aren't you the cutest little baby boy. You have such pretty markings and
    sound like a very friendly little guy. Happy Cinco de Mayo back attcha sweetie.
    Congratulations on being chosen as the very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots
    of hugs & kisses just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Darling Widget!

Hi Widget! Happy Dog of the Day, Happy Cinco de Mayo to you, sweet little man!
    "Widget..." What a precious name for one adorable little Chi! You may barely be larger than a Coke can, but in heart and spirit you're as big as they come! And oh, what a handsome boy you are, too! I just love your long, tri-colored coat!

We're so very sorry your human had no other option but to re-home your much loved predecessor, Chunk. What a very selfless, loving thing she did, letting him go so that he might live. Now that is unconditional love! But, while no doggie can ever replace Chunk, you've already taken your own, very special place in your human's heart, loved equally but uniquely, for the very special pup you are! Your human is so very lucky to have you in her/his life, Widget, and I hope for you and your family many, many happy years of shared loved and companionship!

Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweet baby boy, celebrating your well earned Dog of the Day honors and a very happy Cinco de Mayo! Thi is YOUR day Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Widget!

To Widget's human...I'm so sorry you had to give up Chunk. You were the best mom/dad a pup could ever hope for, and did all in your power to make him well, to keep him with you; no furkid could have asked for more, and I have no doubt he will never forget you, will always love you, his forever human! But I'm sure you take great comfort in the generosity of all of those who helped you out during that difficult time, and in the knowledge that he is being well cared for and loved! Enjoy your beautiful boy Widget...he's precious!
    (((HUGS)))

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wonderful Widget!

Oh Widget...you are absolutely adorable! I love your colorful coat, and sweet lil' face!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, cutie!

Widget those big round eyes just got to me--- you are such a cute little fellow. Enjoy your DOTD. If you ever need a home you can just come knock at my door
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Oh my goodness - how ADORABLE you are, sweet Widget!! As soon as your picture loaded I fell in love! And you`re a baby, as well; what a cute little guy you are! All right, I`ll stop gushing over how cute you are; I`m sure you get that all the time! Thank you for wishing us all a happy Cinco de Mayo, as it is my birthday! I`m so happy that you were able to help your human by brightening their day and hoping them cope with their loss. I love that you were named Widget; like your human said, it was quite an appropriate name in a way. You have so much life to live, baby boy, and I have a feeling you will grow into a great doggie with a wonderful pawsonality!

A bit off-topic, but I just wanted to say (in case Widget`s human reads the forums) that I`m very sorry for Chunk`s health problems and that he no longer lives with you. I am very glad, however, to hear that that couple was able to take him in and that they are able to provide the medical care for him that he needs. I know what it`s like to feel like you`re failing your furbaby. You didn`t fail him, though; you made sure you found him a home where he would receive the proper medical care. I know how expensive vets and related animal medicines and procedures are. It`s rough when a beloved pet falls ill. I think you handled it the right way, and I`m glad you have sweet little Widget to help put a smile on your face again. Best of luck to you.

Widget, congratulations on being today`s Dog of the Day! You certainly deserve it, and I hope one day we will be able to see you grow into a handsome doggie.

Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa