Thread: Who is smarter?

Who is smarter?

Uh, hardly a fair comparison! The cat test is too easy, anyone with stereo hearing could pass that one, as the bell makes noise as it is moved. And of course, the dog - well, not even a test, just an example of a goofy dog.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    The cat test is too easy, anyone with stereo hearing could pass that one, as the bell makes noise as it is moved.

Stereo hearing, what is that pray tell? The cat never takes it's eyes off the cup covering the bell, that's how it knows where it is. As for the pup, you're right, it isn't a fair test.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Stereo hearing, what is that pray tell? The cat never takes it's eyes off the cup covering the bell, that's how it knows where it is. As for the pup, you're right, it isn't a fair test.
    Stereo hearing - as in, both your ears work, so you can tell where sound is coming from. Most humans have it, indeed most animals. I, however, do not. You all take for granted your ability to pinpoint where noise is coming from. I am deaf on one side, so to me all sound comes from somewhere on my left side.
    I've Been Frosted

I didn't know you had a hearing loss. Now I see what you meant by stereo hearing.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It just makes it easier to sneak up on her!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.