Thread: Bella!!!

Bella!!!

You're a beauty Bella!!! It sounds like you're very smart knowing all those tricks! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bella Bella!

Hi beautiful BC/BS girl, Bella! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Your repertoire of commands and tricks is VERY impressive; well you are part Border Collie, among the smartest and athletic of breeds! But, your most treasured trick/talent, I'd say, is your ability to dispense kisses on command! What a sweet and loving girl you are, a beauty with a heart of gold!

Beautiful, athletic, and loyal to a fault, placing first in agility class and on the doggie runway; wow! More importantly, each and every day your take first place in your family's heart, and it doesn't get any better than that! Yes you are one extra special girl, Bella, and SO very worthy of your "top dog" honors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you and your horse buddy, your humans and all of your adoring friends and fans, are enjoying a very happy day of celebration! Bet you're being spoiled rotten, and deservedly so!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bella!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bella,

You a very beautiful pup sweet Bella. It's nice to meet you and read your story today.
    You definately sound like a smart & active girl who lives a wonderful, full life with your
    people. Your family loves you very much. Congratulations on being today's
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you pretty girl.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello there, beautiful Bella! Love that name; it describes you perfectly! I also love your breed mix; Border Collie and Belgian Shepherd, two of my favorite dog breeds in one gawgeous pup! And you`re British, as well! Lucky dog, you! I`m sorry to hear that your mommy passed away, but at least she brought you into a beautiful home with humans that have made you a big part of their family! What a talented pup you are, too! I especially like how you respond to "through;" I`ve never seen or heard of a dog that can do that. What a special girl you are! And a winner as well! Congratulations on winning first place in your agility class and fancy dress at your show as well! You sound like such an amazing, loving and loyal companion; I can just picture you playing tug and catch with your human(s)!

You are most definitely a talented and adorable pooch, Bella. Your name could not be more fitting, both looks and personality-wise! I hope you are spoiled rotten and get some extra rounds of tug and catch today, and congratulations on being named today`s Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Beautiful Bella!

Bella - you are beautiful and smart! You deserve to be Dog of the Day! Enjoy it!