Thread: Phoenix!!

Phoenix!!

Hello, Phoenix, and what a unique little guy you are! I especially love that blue tongue in the first picture of you! I can honestly say I`ve never seen a blue tongue lizard before, so this is a first for me. And from Australia as well, WOW you`ve had quite the life already! I`m sorry to hear that you were caught by a cat, but at least you made it out okay and your new humans were there to help you get better. I like the sound of your diet, especially those grapes for dessert, yum! I can picture you now popping your head out of your little pipe to see what`s going on around you. What a smart little guy you are! I just can`t get over that blue tongue either; I seriously have never seen anything like it and I love it!

I hope you enjoy your special day today, Phenomenal Phoenix, and that you get some extra grapes! Congratulations on being today`s Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Beautiful Phoenix!

Phoenix, you are so beautiful and I love your vibrant blue tongue! I'm glad you have such a good home with your human companion and enjoy your special day! I loved that you were today's Pet of the Day!

Stunning Phoenix!

Hi Phoenix from Down Under! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a stunning creature you are, Phoenix, and needless to say, your jewel toned/blue colored tongue is spectacular! The only other blue tongued creatures I'm familiar with are Chows! (When it comes to intensity, your blue tongue beat their blue tongues by a mile!) I'm so glad you survived your encounter with that kitty, and not only survived, but lived to find your way to such a caring, knowledgeable forever human/family, one who loves you so completely, unconditionally, just the way you are! And how lucky are your people, having a companion as uniquely beautiful, as special as you, in their lives!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Phoenix! What a pleasure it was meeting you today! (LOVE your pics!) I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day bash, down there in beautiful Oz; napping in your pipe (peering out for updates, lol), munching on mealworms and yummy grapes, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love to you, stunning Phoenix! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Phoenix what a gorgeous and interesting fellow you are!!!

I could not help but smile at your beautiful pictures. That's quite a stunning tongue you have there!!! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pictures very much. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You were like a ray of sunshine on my cold gloomy day. I hope you are enjoying your day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Phoenix, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~