Thread: New username, returning poster! (Formerly FloppsyLadySally89)

New username, returning poster! (Formerly FloppsyLadySally89)

Hello everyone!

I thought it would be best for me to introduce myself since I`m going by a new username now. I hope that some of you remember me. I used to go by FloppsyLadySally89, and PT was my home during my adolescent years. Now, I`m all grown up (23 this Sunday!), and I thought I would re-introduce myself for those who don`t remember me! I`m very excited to be back!

As you can see in my signature, I now personally have two wonderful cats. Sophia Grace, AKA Sophie, is the princess of the house and she knows it. She is going to be four years old on May fifth (we actually share a birthday!). I got her from a friend whose cat had kittens in late May of 2009. She was there for me during a very difficult time in my life and she means the world to me.

I also have a two year old cat who still looks like a kitten. He hasn`t lost his baby-face looks yet! One of my old co-workers found him on the street in the cold, and asked if I wanted to adopt him. I took him in without question. He`s such a sweetheart and I love that when I come home he runs to me, almost as if he`s thinking "Oh boy, Mom`s home!" His name is Rocky, and his nickname is RockyRoad (hence the new username).

I have four other cats in my house that aren`t personally mine, the first three you may remember from when I posted here: Malley, Oreo, Bandit, and Missy. I have plenty of pictures of all of them and I can`t wait to share them with you all.

I`m very excited to be back, and I look forward to getting to know all of you once more. It feels like I`m coming home, in a way, since Pet Talk was such a big part of my teenage years. The members here taught me so much and I believe their advice had a strong impact on who I am today. I learned a lot of lessons from you all, which some of you may remember!

Anyway, since my username is different I thought I would re-introduce myself and say hello to all of you! I hope everyone has been doing well and I can`t wait to be a member of the PT family again.

- Brittany (formerly FloppsyLadySally89)
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

I remember you and your sweet bunnies!!! Welcome back.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Hi and welcome back although I'm not sure I was here when you were Floppy Sally. PT is a hard habit to break I take it
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Welcome home, kiddo, glad to have you back! We look forward to seeing everyone's pictures, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi, Good to meet you. I dont think I remember you; I am sometimes forgetful. My babies are below and I look forward to seeing lots of pics of your pets. Kay in North Carolina

I remember you! Welcome back!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I remember you, Welcome back!!

Hi Brittany, I do remember you and your animals. Welcome back. As you can see from my signature picture, I now have 10 cats. I look forward to reading your posts and seeing pictures of your cats.

Thank you for the warm welcomes! I`m glad some of you remember me, and it feels good to be home!

Tracey, I know what you mean; last time I was posting here we had three cats, and now it`s doubled to six. It`s so hard to say no to "just one more." I am, however, very sorry to hear about Sunny, Starr and Storm; I remember the three of them from when I posted here last.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa