Hello everyone!

I thought it would be best for me to introduce myself since I`m going by a new username now. I hope that some of you remember me. I used to go by FloppsyLadySally89, and PT was my home during my adolescent years. Now, I`m all grown up (23 this Sunday!), and I thought I would re-introduce myself for those who don`t remember me! I`m very excited to be back!

As you can see in my signature, I now personally have two wonderful cats. Sophia Grace, AKA Sophie, is the princess of the house and she knows it. She is going to be four years old on May fifth (we actually share a birthday!). I got her from a friend whose cat had kittens in late May of 2009. She was there for me during a very difficult time in my life and she means the world to me.

I also have a two year old cat who still looks like a kitten. He hasn`t lost his baby-face looks yet! One of my old co-workers found him on the street in the cold, and asked if I wanted to adopt him. I took him in without question. He`s such a sweetheart and I love that when I come home he runs to me, almost as if he`s thinking "Oh boy, Mom`s home!" His name is Rocky, and his nickname is RockyRoad (hence the new username).

I have four other cats in my house that aren`t personally mine, the first three you may remember from when I posted here: Malley, Oreo, Bandit, and Missy. I have plenty of pictures of all of them and I can`t wait to share them with you all.

I`m very excited to be back, and I look forward to getting to know all of you once more. It feels like I`m coming home, in a way, since Pet Talk was such a big part of my teenage years. The members here taught me so much and I believe their advice had a strong impact on who I am today. I learned a lot of lessons from you all, which some of you may remember!

Anyway, since my username is different I thought I would re-introduce myself and say hello to all of you! I hope everyone has been doing well and I can`t wait to be a member of the PT family again.

- Brittany (formerly FloppsyLadySally89)