Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A new kitty on the block - a Bengal

Stunningly beautiful cat.

Ohhhhhhh he is so handsome, I just love Bengals, just stunning.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Beautiful cat. Typical spoiled pet.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

He is a very beautiful boy but being so fearless might not be a good thing while he's outside. He could get hurt or
    run off & get stolen. (over protective kitty mom here )
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Liz, the fact that he might get stolen was what we feared could happen. He is so social and let's everyone pet him. However, I've got the news that he and his family will be moving soon. Will miss them all.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Such a handsome boy!
    I knew someone that had two Bengals and they have such unique personalities. Sure, all cats have their own unique personalities, but Bengals really are different than most cats.
    From what I remember, they are very dog-like. Wait, my Jax is very dog-like too and he's not Bengal. Last night he was laying in Taggarts crate. Maybe he has a hint of Bengal in him......you never know!

I hope you get to cat sit so we can see more pictures of Storm!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)