Thread: GPS for cats

GPS for cats

This may not be news to you, but it is to me - and how brilliant it is! It's possible to track your cat in case he/she wanders off somewhere. Some cats are gone for weeks, or even longer and you're out there day and night desperately searching for him/her.

In the US you can have a little chip put in under the skin and you can track your cat just like with a GPS. Isn't that smart!

There are lots of links here that explain:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=gps%...utf-8&oe=utf-8

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I know about passive microchips (they only read if they're scanned.) An active microchip would be very useful indeed.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a great idea.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

That is a great idea, I could use that on Ebony Beau Two, who wanders off.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It reminds me of the "Family Circle" cartoons of ages past, where Bill Keane would trace the little boy's winding, wandering path he actually took in dotted lines as he told his mom, "Yes, I came straight home from Billy's house ..."
    I've Been Frosted