Thread: Jinx the Jovial Cat

Jinx the Jovial Cat

You certainly are ne fine looking Cat Jinx. There was a Cat on the Cartoons called Jinx as well but you look nothing alike.
    This Jinx the Cat was fairly adventuresome as well and was quite a Good Cat even if he had issues with mice.

We just love Tabbies on Cat General and we have long admired the Classic Tabby for their coats of many colors and blends.
    You are so good looking Jinx for you coat , dark with gold accents!!!

Princess and Moose Angels are starting up an Angel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW For Our Newest Great Cat of the Day Jolly Jinx.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Jinx, what a beautiful girl you are! Such pretty brown-tabby pattern fur and such beautiful pale green eyes. You have the sweetest face, looking out at the world with love. You love to explore, and you also love to be scratched and rubbed on.. all on your schedule! You and your family all love each other a lot, don't you. And no wonder.. what a delightful home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Jinx, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even a nice exploratory walk on a lovely spring day.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Pretty girl kitty Jinx

Well, Ms. Jinx, you have a great name, and very pretty stripes. My Mr. Jinx is 13 now, so a lot older than you, but he wears his name very well, altho he is not "a jinx" in any way. I'm sure you aren't either. He was quite shy when he was younger also, but has warmed up over the years. I wish you a very Happy Cat of the Day today and every day. Tell your parents to get you a little brother kitty to play with, you're at the perfect age to latch on to a little one and become best buddies. Have many more happy years with your family and God Bless

Oh Jinx, you are absolutely beautiful!! Just like a real tabby should look. I love your green eyes, too.

How nice yougo for walks with your family, I bet you have trained them well.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight and make sure you get some extra treats to celebrate. Have fun! I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful tabby Jinx, with your golden brown colors and your green eyes! You set the schedule for petting and lovies, and do some exploring as well! You're a busy lady! I hope you will have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU, maybe with a delicious treat or a fun game Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely tabby Jinx!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jinx what a beautiful lady you are!!!

You remind me of my kitty, Grandma, when she was younger. You have that same sweet look on your face!!! You sure brightened up my cold gloomy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Jinx, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Jinx,

A pleasure to meet you & read your story today. You are a very beautiful tabby girl, your stripes
    are very vivid & gorgeous. You look like a real tiger (kitty size). Congratulations to you
    today on being honored as a very special CAT OF THE DAY. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Jinx!

Hi Jinx the Adventurer! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful Tabby girl you are, Jinx, a "classic" in every sense of the word, in looks and in personality! From your plush coat to those stunning, pale green eyes...total perfection! And your preference for only being with one person at time? Well, you just want to make sure that ONE person feels that special, that loved! And speaking of special, what a very special girl you are, and how lucky your family is having you all to themselves, a sweet and loving furkid to cherish forever!

It's been a long day, so I thank you Jinx for ending it on such a happy note! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, sweet baby girl, being treated to all your big heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Jinx!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Jinx!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana