Thread: Phædra!

Phædra!

Oh Phædra your pictures put a big smile on my face this morning!! I'm glad you were sent from heaven as your Mom put it. Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Phaedra

Oh Phaedra what a beautiful girl you are, and so smart and so loved.
    It was a pleasure to meet you this Morning, Congratulations for being
    our very best Dog Of The Day.

Phædra, what a beautiful girl you are! You look very nice in your scarves, not only the purple but other colors too! I really like the photo of you at the beach, with the sand and the blue sky -- just as gorgeous as a super-model! I am sending you many cyber hugs today, elegant Phædra! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stunning Phaedra!

Hi Phaedra! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous "grey ghost" you are...your sleek, shiny coat, your amazing coloring, those eyes!!! And I see you're quite the fashionista too! Your scarf tying talents are most impressive! hehe Do you give lessons? And oh yes, purple is definitely your color!

What an idyllic life you're leading there in beautiful Portugal, Phaedra! Wow, beaches to run, bird shadows and insects to chase, doggies and kitties to play with, ratties (and humans, lol) to cuddle with...I"m guessing there aren't enough hours in your day to pack in all of those fun adventures, to soak up all that love being heaped upon you by your devoted pack of humans! Yes, you truly were heaven sent, Phaedra, delivered to your people just when they needed you most, and how very lucky they are to have been blessed with a beautiful, joyful, life loving best friend for life in you! And oh...your photo spread!!! It's going to take me some time to mop up the puddle of heart mush that's melted around my feet after viewing those precious pics! (Your baby pic--->thud!)

Thanks to your humans for sharing your beautiful self, your heart warming story and pics with us all!, sweet baby girl! Meeting you has made my day SO much brighter! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, celebrating with your humans and all of your furry friends and siblings...being spoiled rotten!

Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Phaedra, and to all of your furry sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Phaedra,

It is a pleasure to meet you pretty girl. Sounds like you are a true gift from heaven
    for your lucky family. You are also very photogenic & I loved seeing all of your pictures.
    Congratulations sweetheart on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of cyber hugs & kisses. Enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Phaedra

Hello Beautiful Pheadra, My heart sang to see you. You reminded me of my beautiful weimeraner "Jake Ann" she was a girl too...weimeraners are lovely grey ghosts....fine and graceful....enjoy! and thank you so much for brightening my day!

Wow, thank you very much for those kind words!
    Phædra is right now here on the couch sleeping, she's very tired. We've had our four daily walks already
    I'll be giving her all your kisses and hugs!

You're gorgeous Phædra!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla