Thread: Does anyone remember Eliot?

Does anyone remember Eliot?

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...04#post2469604

Today we had him PTS - his kidneys completely shut down today after acute kidney failure. We do not know what caused it but he went so fast. I hope some people here will remember my sweet Eliot. We got him and his sister Emily back in 2003. He grew up with Emily, Lizzie, Robbie and Dylan.

Eliot 2003-2013

Aww, rest in peace, dear boy! Of course we remember him. And we have missed you here on Pet Talk, sorry your return is for such sad news. But we are sure he is happy and well up at the Rainbow Bridge, probably mooching some treats off of Phred!
    I've Been Frosted

Sorry to hear about the little sweetie. He'll meet up with many old friends at the Bridge.

I felt a bit of apprehension when I saw this , but then I thought it was a here I am after a few years.
    Sadly it is not and Eliot is an Angel now. We know how much you miss your Dear Friend, especially at that relatively young age.
    Eliot has so many Pet Talker Friends now, and is betting fitted with his Wings of Silver and Gold at Golden Eye Resort in Jamaica and we know that he will drop in on you to see that all is well.
    And he will start looking to find just the right place where you will be reunited in love again.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It hurts so much to lose a furbaby, especially when they are relatively young. Know that a pice of swee Eliot will always live in your heart.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Debbie, I remember him and he was such a cutie pie. I'm so sorry for your loss. I already saw his thread in cat memorial. Please take care. (((HUGS)))