Thread: Trinity!

Trinity!

Hi Trinity you are such a beautiful girl! I'm glad your person wanted to prove all the stereotypers wrong! Happy DOTD to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Trinity, What a beautiful girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. You look so alert and pretty in the pics and your red collar goes great with your colors. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello, Trinity, adorable spotty girl! I agree with Kay Country Gal -- your red collar is perfect with your colors! I'm glad I got to meet you today and read about all the things you like to do! I hope you have many long, wonderful, happy years with your caring person! Happy Dog of the Day to you, wonderful Trinity!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Trinity

Trinity, what a beautiful and intelligent girl you are, one can tell how much
    your family loves you and I don't blame them, Congratulations for being
    our very best Dog of the Day.

Terrific Trinity!

Hi Trinity! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a beautiful spotty girl you are, Trinity, in looks and in personality! And I too have to comment on just how beautifully your "fire engine red" neck-wear sets off your gorgeous, black and white coat! Red is definitely your color!

I'm so glad your family was determined to prove the umm, naysayers wrong, though personally I don't buy into that thinking at all! Just the other day I met a 5 mo. old Dal puppy on the beach and she (Pebbles), was the sweetest, most loving, most well mannered young girl, just like you! But for all of those non believers out there, you not only prove the stereotype wrong, you're a shining ambassador for Dals near and far, converting non believers into lovers with ease!

What a beautiful, joyful, life loving best friend your person has in you, Trinity, and I too hope for you and your family many, many more happy years of shared love and devoted companionship! What fun you all will be having over the many years to come, what cherished memories you will be making!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, reading all about your happy life and all that you mean to your family (not to mention your heart melting photo spread, hehe), has made my day!
    Hope you're enjoying YOUR well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Trinity!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Trinity,

You are a very beautiful pup & I loved meeting you & reading your story.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our very special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beauty Trinity!!! Just the right amount of spots! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla