Thread: Rose Mary

Rose Mary

Rose Mary, congratulations on your impending Motherhood . . . maybe on Mother's Day you will give birth! I hope you get lots of crickets to celebrate your POTD honour and enjoy many years with your devoted guardian, raising your "children"!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Rose Mary!

Hi there Rose Mary! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Jackson's Chameleon, AND mother to be, you are...Your brilliant green coloring is gorgeous! As is the case with most mommies to be...you're glowing! I can't imagine a more cherished birthday gift than one of the animal/creature variety, and in you your person has been serendipitously blessed with not only a best Chameleon friend, but an entire family! What an exciting time for you and your human, and as AvaJoy has said, maybe you will give birth on Mother's Day...How neat would that be! (Wow, I wasn't aware that your species is viviparous/gives live birth!)

What a beautiful and unique best friend your human has in you, Rose Mary, and I hope for you and your human many more happy, love filled years together! And I just know you're going to be the best mom to your babies, too!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one! Hope you're enjoying a very special day, being pampered to pieces and loved to the max! (Crickets?)
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Rose Mary!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rose Mary what a lovely and interesting girl you are!!!

Congratulations on the up coming babies. I bet you will be a great mom. What fun it would be to watch you raise them!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are having a lovely day.

Congratulations, sweet Rose Mary, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Rose Mary! Congrats on being POTD and good luck with your babies!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla