Thread: Alani & Blaze Are 3 Years Old Today!!! 4-30-13

Hybrid View

Alani & Blaze Are 3 Years Old Today!!! 4-30-13

Yes, there's yet another celebration in my home. My two twin brothers Alani & Blaze are now 3 years old. It seems like I adopted them only yesterday. Things are much calmer tonight because everyone is finally used to Alani's & Blaze's new smell and look.

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY ALANI & BLAZE!!! You came to me in my time of need. When I lost my Sunny, I needed some more orange love. I was only looking for 1 fluffy orange kitten but you were a very bonded pair and you couldn't be separated. I'm so glad that I found you and you're both such loving good boys. I hope that you'll both have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you. I love you my little lions.

Alani:

Blaze:

Happy PURRRRFFDAY #3, Alani and Blaze!!!!! Your Meowmie loves you so very much!
    Name:  yong_chen_bithday_cat.jpg
Views: 1045
Size:  38.4 KB
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Birthday Alani and Blaze!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh my yes, I remember when these 2 adorable kittens joined your family, Tracy. What an exciting time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAZE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALANI!

(I put Blaze first, as so often these 2 get listed in alphabetical order, so I figured Blaze wants to be first once in a while. )

From such tiny Little Cats of the Future to such Big Happy Cats , Tracy you have done well with your little Found Kittens.
    Then again how could you go wrong with Owesome Orangies says Mister Purr Angel Michael.
    Con Cat Ulations to you Tracy, Alani and Blaze!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAZE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALANI!

I hope you get to party with the rest of the crew and get some yummy treats and loving. Have fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.