Thread: Finnegan

Finnegan

Be still my Heart, Oh Finn you are just adorable and such a wonderful part of your
    Family. I couldn't believe it when I saw that you are a Schnauzer, I have two
    of my own. You sound like the perfect Schnauzer and one can tell how much
    your family loves you. Congratulations for being our very best Dog Of The Day.

Yay, yay! I was waiting for jackiesdaisy, who is a mom to two Schnauzers, to check in and there she is! Finn, you are so cute with your grey and white coat! I smiled when I read about how you meet and greet everyone! I'd like to watch you playing and having fun! We got to meet you and see how smart and sweet you are. Happy Birthday (just a couple of weeks late) and a very happy Dog of the Day!

p.s., I think your paw prints in the snow picture is sooooooo cute!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Finn, What a cutie you are! I think you got a haircut for you DOTD photo; you look so neat and attractive. From the article I think you are one friendly little fella. I can tell that you are indeed loved and have a wonderful family. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Fabulous Finnegan!

Hi Finnegan, "best dog in the world!" Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart, and a belated happy 2nd birthday to you as well!
    I had a feeling Jackie, our resident Schnauzer devotee and mom, might be the first to congratulate you!

What a handsome boy you are, Finnegan! However do you pack so much "boy beauty," so much love and personality into that "mini" frame? hehe It was 8 long years before your *special person's* dream came true...being mom/dad to a doggie! But oh, how well worth the wait it was, for as she/he has said, you couldn't be more perfect if you tried! As the saying goes, all good things come to those who wait! Official greeter, loving comforter and loyal protector; best friend to all...You're all that and so much more Finnegan, and oh yes, so very deserving of your "top dog" honors! What a lucky family, having a sweet and loving best friend for life in you! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day bash, sweetheart, celebrating with with your proud people and your pup pal from next door, all of your adoring friends and fans!
    Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, fabulous Finnegan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Finnegan,

It's so good to meet you & read your story today. I too was waiting for Jackiesdaisy to see your handsome face.
    You look so perky and attentive and you have a subtle sense of poise & grace about you. Sounds like you are
    the perfect fit for your loving family. Congratulations handsome Finn on being honored as today's DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses too. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You sure are cute Finnegan!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Fuzzy-faced Finnegan!

What an adorable lil' guy...you are cute, and have a sweet attitude! You deserve to be Dog of the Day...congrats!