Thread: Asi!

Asi!

Hello Asi! what a sweet face you have. You are a very lucky girl to have someone find you and take such great care of you. happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh my gosh Asi, you're adorable!!! I'm so glad your humans rescued you off the street. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Asi, What a pretty girl you are! You certainly were a cute puppy and now a lovely dog. I enjoyed reading about you and think you are a lucky dog that you were found as a puppy. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Asi, you rascal, Mommy better watch those 5 minute breaks you take, those can have surprising results without supervision !
    Congrats on your DOTD, and give your Mom a nice wet kiss from all of us, because she rescued you.
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Adorable Asi~

Hi Asi in Turkey! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!

Oh, be still my heart! What an adorable little one you were, Asi, precious beyond words, and what a lovely lady, a real beauty you've grown up to be! All of your pics are precious, but that one of your looking up at the camera with those love filled eyes, and the one of your daddy holding your chin, are heart melters!

I shudder thinking of your tiny wee self, all but a few weeks old, left alone by the side of road to fend for yourself! But thankfully your daddy to be found you in time, and the rest is happy history! What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Asi. But luckiest of all are your humans, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you! Just promise us on thing...We know you're a "rebel," hehe, but no more "great escapes!" We don't want anything happening to you, and your family wants you around for a long, long time!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, celebrating with your doggie sib and your humans, being love and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Asi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my gosh, look at your adorable self. Sweet Asi, I'm so glad to meet you & read your
    story today. It is so good that some kind & loving person found you & cared enough to keep you
    from all harm. You have grown into a beautiful big girl now. About the other dog who seems
    a little jealous of you, well that's why God gave people two hands, one to pet each dog at the same
    time. Congratulations on being the very special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & Kisses to you dear Asi.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Asi!

What a lucky girl...what a beautiful girl! Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Asi!

You are such a cute little girl Asi-- enjoy your DOTD status and let everyone spoil you , as if you're not already--- who could resist such a sweet face.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Adorable Asi

What a beautiful dog - bless you for rescuing this gorgeous pup! I wonder if she escaped to try to go find her siblings to bring them to your wonderful home! I wish you many happy healthy years together.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!