Thread: ~~Bribery~~

Hybrid View

~~Bribery~~

To Bribery's human: I'm very sorry for your loss of Bribery. He was so handsome. I'm sure he had four years of wonderful love. The video was very nice.
    I hope Bribery being POTD is a special day for you to honor his memory.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

thank you

Thank you very much. It means a whole lot to me that he got to be pet of the day and everyone else gets to see his story and know who he was.

It seems everywhere I go I am sharing about him. i learned a lot through Bribery and one of those things is to never give up. Whatever anyone might be facing in life you should never give up, keep on fighting until the very end, and know that there is always someone out there who loves you.

Brave, beautiful Bribery~

To Bribery's Mom~

My deepest sympathies to you on the passing on your beloved boy, Bribery. I've watched his very touching slideshow twice, and both times my eyes filled with tears. What a very special, unbreakable bond of love and trust you shared, how blessed you were to have had a friend as special as he.

He truly was a beauty, not only in looks but in heart, and oh, what a big heart he had. I can only imagine the strength and determination he had to muster to survive such unspeakable abuse. And knowing that he, a former racing thoroughbred, was headed for the slaughterhouse is beyond heartbreaking. But through it all, including his illness, he never lost his will to survive, nor his gentle and trusting ways, his ability to savor and enjoy even the smallest of life's pleasures.

Thankfully your boy was able to hold on until he could find his way to you, his forever human, that forever person who would love and respect him every day of his life. . I only wish the vets could have diagnosed him sooner so that you and he would have had more time together. But each and every day he shared with you, his trusted friend and soul mate, was a gift...for you both. He left this earth knowing how loved he was, unconditionally, and he will hold that love in his heart until that happy day when you and he are together again. We can't thank you enough for giving such a precious, deserving soul a chance at happiness, the carefree life he always deserved, and I too hope that seeing him being honored here today brings you some comfort. You and Bribery are both heroes in my book.

Beautiful Bribery, Pet of a Lifetime~ How lucky your lady was to have known your love and companionship those wonderful 4 years. The courage and grace you showed over the course of your lifetime is truly and inspiration, and all lucky enough to have been touched by you, truly blessed. Rest easy now at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart, healthy and whole once more. You've earned your angel wings.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a wonderful tribute to beautiful Bribery. He was a beautiful soul & I'm so glad he spent his short time
    with someone who clearly loved him. I'm sure he knew that. He makes a great PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bribery what a beautiful, brave and special boy you were!!!

I am so sorry you had to go to the Rainbow bridge so soon. It is wonderful that you knew the love and kindess of a family who loved you to the moon and back though. I know you took that love with you. I know you will all be together again, one fine day.

Congratulations, sweet Bribery, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    To Bribery's human: I'm very sorry for your loss of Bribery. He was so handsome. I'm sure he had four years of wonderful love. The video was very nice.
    I hope Bribery being POTD is a special day for you to honor his memory.
    I agree with what chocolatepuppy and everyone else have written, one thousand percent. I too believe he knew four years of love and kindness. Happy Pet of the Day, dear Bribery.

There is a very special person at the Rainbow Bridge, Phred. He will find you and get you together with all the other Pet Talk Rainbow Bridge residents. We will all be together, One Fine Day.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678