Thread: Handsome Houdini

Handsome Houdini

You are awesome Houdini. Happy cat of the day and lots of treats.

You're a gorgeous kitty Houdini! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Houdini, What a beautiful cat you are! I'm impressed that even though you are blind you run from one end of the house to the other and act like a normal cat--good for you. I'm pleased that you were adopted and have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

What a Big Handsome Cat you are Houdini and we are so glad that after your rough start in life that you have found the place where you are so happy safe and content.
    You are such a Great Big Bundle of Cat Happiness.

We just love you Houdini and we sure wish we could come down and play with you and share Our Friskie's Treats.
    I know that Our Maine Coon Mix Mister Mickey Fluffy Tail and you would sure hit it off!!

Our Ragnar Guftason Angel and The Fluffy Tail Brothers Mickey and Monroe are leading the Maine Coon Cheers for Our Newest And Luckiest New Cat and send a Huge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Happy Cat of the Day Handsome Houdini.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Houdini,

It's a pleasure to meet you handsome boy. I am so happy to know that a wonderful family
    has made you a loved member of the family. I hope you enjoy your special day of honor as
    today's CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Houdidni the hunk!

Hi Houdini! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a stunningly handsome Norwegian boy you are, Houdini, and how perfectly named, for you sure know how to work your *magic* when it comes to stealing hearts!

I have had the honor of sharing my life with 3 special needs kitties, a diabetic and 2 kitties with limb amputations, and just like you, they never let their so called "handicap" keep them from living and loving every minute of life to its fullest! I think it's fair to say that special need kitties, and pups, deal with their challenges far better than we humans do! Your humans must have sensed there was something SO extra special about you, to have traveled all the way from IL to NC to bring you home, and how right they were! And how lucky are you, Houdini, to have found your way a forever family so totally devoted, unconditionally committed in every way to your health and happiness! You truly are one extra special boy, Houdini, the bestest friend a human could ever hope for, and an inspiration to us all!

Thanks to your mom/dad for sharing your beautiful self, your heart melting photo and heartwarming story with us! It's a pleasure to have had the chance to honor you, to pay tribute the very special kitty that you are, and all that you mean to your family!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Houdini!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Houdini what a handsome fellow you are!!!

It sounds like you are having a wonderful life with a family who clearly adores you. What more could any kitty (or human for that matter) want? I loved seeing your sweet picture today. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, dearest Houdini, what a beautiful, sweet cat you are! And you are clearly very, very smart too.. figuring out the layout of your new home in only a couple of hours even though you could not see a thing. You don't let little minor things like physical "handicaps" ???.. I mean differences.. get in the way of living the good life full of activities, just as all cats enjoy, do you!

And what a good, wonderful family you have! They knew you and they were meant for each other, and they drove all the way from Illinois to North Carolina to get you and bring you home. Don't you all just love each other dearly! You have the most delightful home, it's no wonder you are such a happy boy.

Congratulations, darling Houdini, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

, especially from my three "special needs" kitties
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Handsome, hunky Houdini! You clearly don't let your disability get in the way of being happy and full of fun! I would love to stroke your beautiful, fluffy tabby and white coat - it looks so soft! Perhaps your people will give you some extra petting for me today to celebrate your special day! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Houdini!

p.s., I'm in Illinois, too - specifically LaGrange
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Houdiini!

As soon as I saw your pretty face and beautiful unusual-looking eyes, I guessed that you were blind or had vision problems...but that problem, along with your other health issues, haven't stopped you from being a regular kitty!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Houdini!

Stevie Houdini...you are missed!

Oh Houdini..you were one of our first and bestest Facebook friends. We miss you so much, and think about you often. Maybe one day we will see you on FB again! Congratulations on being the cat of the day! You can vsit us on Facebook.. Miss Tiger and friends is our FB name!

HOW WONDERFUL and loving everyone is here at this great site!
    Houdini appreciates all of your comments and loving thoughts.
    Thank you all !!!

Congrats to handsome Houdini, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Houdini, The Norwegian Forest Cat

We love Houdini's story. What a special, beautiful Cat he is!

Houdini, live long and prosper. Your humans are so very lucky you have come into their lives, and you, dear kitty, are one of the lucky as well as you won the Adopt a Kitty jackpot: Loving humans who will treasure you every moment of your purr~cious life.

Our Princes, Rulers of the Palace in Montreal, Canada send oodles of kitty kisses and purrs to you. Our boys are rescued kitties whom we treasure beyond any precious jewels.

Felix, Maine Coon, 6 1/2 years old

(Baby) Rascal, the Cat with a shaped nose, 3 1/2 years old

Raven, the kitten born on my hand on August 5th 2011

We are so happy the Goddess Bastet selected us to be their purr~ents.

Photos:
    Felix, (Baby)Rascal, Raven at 2 months old and Raven, last day with his Momma, Ivory (3rd Nov 2011).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Felix.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	56284   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rascal in 2011.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	56285   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Raven at 2 months, October 2011.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	56286   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Raven and Ivory 2011 Oct 28.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	56287  

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Blog Entries

Handsome Houdini

My Cats, Felix, (Baby)Rascal and Raven sent "Live Long and Prosper" salute to Houdini.
    In case some readers are unaware of that salute, it is the Vulcan salute of Mr. Spock on the TV series "Star Trek" photo of it is below. History of this salute: http://tinyurl.com/beq29jm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spock_vulcan-salute-e1277987631647.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	56290

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore