Thread: Haircuts For Everyone!!!

Haircuts For Everyone!!!

Well not everyone but for me, Alani & Blaze. Alani & Blaze have been matting a lot lately and I was trying to comb them out every other day or so. I gave up when I found several more mats on Alani. They were both very good boys at the groomers and they told me that they had 8 cats there today. I guess getting your long haired cat shaved down is becoming much more popular. Usually my cats are the only ones at this groomers. Now they both look like little lions and my hair is much shorter and curlier again. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!!!

Blaze:

Both Boys;

More pictures coming up.>>>>>

Alani:

Me Before:

Me After:

It's hard to take pictures of yourself. I hope you enjoyed them.

All the three of you look great

How nice and comfortable you all look!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You all look great! Ready for summer!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Love the haircuts of your cats.... reminds me of the way I used to have Luke cut. Your cats are lovely and you look good too

That reminds me of the time that Big Mister Fluffy and Moose the MagnfiCat needed lion cuts at the Vets.
    I remember that people laughed at My Moose and he felt so badly.
    I hope that he gets his revenge as an Angel.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks everyone.

Since Alani & Blaze now smell different, Radar, Reece, & Rory are having a hard time dealing with them. My sweet shy Radar has been hissing and growling at them. My outgoing and fearless Rory has been hiding from them and he missed his dinner last night because he was hiding. I tried to feed him later but he didn't want to eat. Reece isn't as bad but he keeps his distance and will hiss at them. Colby, Finnegan, and Sky seem to have accepted them without any problem. Both girls never liked them so they'd hiss and growl at them no matter what. I even caught Alani & Blaze hissing at each other after they sniff each other. I'm sure that in a few days everything will return back to normal.