Yesterday would have been your 3rd birthday. You are WAY too young for me to be posting a memorial thread...but I dont know what else to do. I don't know if you're still living or not, but if you are I hope you had a great birthday. I still love you, miss you, and think about you every day!

Copper was almost 2 years old when we had to give him away a year ago. I know you can't imagine having to do that to your dog, but we didn't have many options. Copper was a field bred beagle. NOTHING kept him home except a kennel or chain, and no dog of mine lives a life like that. All he wanted to do was hunt rabbits on our property and the fields around us, so we let him run free. We lived on a gravel road, and our neighbors dogs all ran loose too, so that was Copper's life. He was the most gentle, sweet beagle I've ever met. Just over a year ago we moved. Our new home is on 2 acres by a busy road (compared to unlimited acres on a gravel road), so we decided the best thing for Copper was to give him to someone who could hunt with him...and keep him home in their fenced backyard. He did well in his new home, until a few months later he disappeared. His owners think he was stolen. I'm still searching for my boy! All I want to know is that he's ok.

Happy birthday, Copper Shiloh!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7-1-11 066.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	56265
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEBRUARY 7 2011 140.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	56266Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	887.8 KB 
ID:	56267