Thread: Ripley!

Ripley!

Hello Ripley, I would love to get kisses from you! You are a cutie. I'm glad your brother has helped you with your fear. Happy dotd to you!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Ripley!!!You are a beauty. I would love to cuddle with you. Animals are so sweet and loving. I just got a new puppy
    and he loves to be held. Ripley, I am sorry your friend hurt you but I am sure he did not mean to. Congratulations on
    DOTD. I am so glad I got to see you and to read such nice things about you. Have a wonderful life.

Linda in SC

Beautiful Girl !

What a beautiful Girl you are Ripley !

So glad you are getting over the fears and that you have a wonderful brother to help you.

Happy Girl !

(Years ago... my European Eagle Owl came from a breeder in Ripley !)
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Hello, Ripley, pretty brown, black and white doggie girl! I smiled when I read about how you run in your garden at top speed, and how you give cuddles and kisses to everyone you meet! I bet you make someone's day every time you do that I am so sorry about your old best dog-friend. That must have been very scary for you, and I'm glad you have come along so well! I agree with LHCam, I am sure your friend did not mean it. I'm sending you lots of cyber hugs and petting today to wish you a very Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Ripley!

Hi Ripley! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

THAT is one awesome close up! What a beautiful, fun loving girl you are, Ripley! Though I've always been mom to big doggies, I have a yet unfilled desire to add a Fox Terrier or JRT to the pack...your unbridled energy and zest for life are infectious! But it's nice to hear you're also able to slow down long enough to enjoy a cuddle 'neath the covers!

Of course, that's when she isn't running around the garden trying to break the sound barrier
    And thanks to the passage of time, and the love and support of your humans and doggie brother, you're overcoming your fear of other doggies! Yay! I'm sure it was a very scary experience for you and your mom, being attacked by your best doggie pal. But I he didn't meant to hurt his best buddy...he was very sick with that brain tumor.

You're one very special girl, Ripley, and your humans and doggie brother so very lucky to have a sweet and loivng, cuddle and kiss craving best friend in you!
    thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with your people and doggie brother, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Ripley, and to your dog brother too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ripley

Ripley, it's so nice to meet you and what a pretty girl you are, one can
    tell how much your family loves you and I can see why. You are so
    fun loving and Sweet, Congratulations dear Girl for being our very
    best DOG OF THE DAY.

Ripley!

Ripley - you are such a cutie! Keep on being a sweetie, and happy Dog of the Day to you!

Hello Ripley, You look quite content laying there with your bone sweetie. So sorry to read about your old best friend,
    I'm sure he didn't mean to scare you.I enjoyed meeting you & reading your story today pretty girl. Congratulations on
    being chosen for honors today as DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt