Thread: Princess Chloe!

Princess Chloe!

Hello beautiful Chloe! I think it was fate that brought you and your person together. Thank goodness for their kindness and saving you. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Chloe

Hi Chloe......You are a beauty. I am so happy your mom decided to make her home your forever home.
    And to love and take care of you. I lost me little yorkie of 15 years a few weeks ago and it has been
    very lonesome around my home. I am looking for another dog. And I want to find one that needs a loving
    home. Congratulations pretty girl on being our DOTD. Have a wonderful life.

Linda in SC

Hi, Princess Chloe! What pretty brown eyes you have! Your feather boa suits you, too! I am so glad you are in a wonderful forever home and your mum talks to you all day long! I bet you answer her with a facial expression or a woof In the second picture it looks like you are checking out an interesting place. I agree with LHCam- your mom decided to love and take care of you, and I think you share your love with her too. Happy Dog of the Day to you, Princess Chloe!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Chloe!

Hi Chole!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    Oh, what a beautiful, sweet and gentle Pittie girl you are! Love your glam shot, that fab boa! So festive, and it highlights your gorgeous, golden eyes to perfection!

Thank goodness for groups such as Jericho'sPromise Animal Rescue, giving deserving doggies such as you a second chance, and to wonderful, caring people such as your Mom, giving pups with so much to give back a forever home for life, and without condition! Like my beloved rescue Cody, you might have come to your home with some emotional scars, might not ever be that "dog park" doggie, might not ever fully get over your separation anxiety. But blessedly you found your way to a human who is totally devoted to providing you with a happy life, who will love you forever and always, unconditionally! Love doesn't get any more genuine than that, and no pup is more deserving of that love than you, Chloe! Besides...what's NOT to love??? You're a beauty inside and out, and your mom so very lucky to have a best friend in you! Not doubt it was destined that you and your mom would be together!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your very touching, inspirational story and heart melting pics with us! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your proud mom, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Chloe...our very special and most deserving, Dog of the Day...every day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Princess Chloe,

My, aren't you the pretty girl. It makes me so happy to know that you happened to
    find the perfect forever home. Sounds like you are vey loved by your person too.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors today as DOG OF THE DAY. You deserve it and
    I hope you have a long, happy & healthy life ahead. Hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beauty Princess Chloe!!! You lucked out in winning your humans heart and staying put! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla