Thread: RIP Weasley

RIP Weasley

Yesterday my Weasley flew to the Rainbow Bridge to be reunited with her Jacob.

I can't believe she is gone. Nothing seemed to be wrong with her. I found her in the corner of the cage when I uncovered them.

Weasley was my first bird. I remember going to pick her out on July 20th 2010. I remember the debate me and my family had that night about what to name her. I remember the first time I rubbed her head and belly. I remember everything, taming her, the concern when she saw Jacob's dead body, her cuddles in my hair. The last memory I have of her is Sunday night when I covered her. I was trying to take the food dishes out of her cage, and she didn't want me to. She jumped into the dish and came out of the cage with it. I had to have my dad help take the dish so I could get her back in. (: I had no idea that would be the last adorable thing I saw her do.

She was the perfect first bird. She never bit me, was very easy to tame, and oh so sweet. She helped me figure out that birds are amazing. If my first bird would have been one the acted like Hermione, I don't know if I would have wanted more. I am who I am now because of Weasley.

Weasley, thank you so much for teaching me how loving birds could be. Thank you for all cheering me up all those times I was sad. Thank you for being your sweet little self. Thank you for everything. Thank you so much.

Goodbye sweetheart. I love you so much.
    Fly high and free with your beloved Jacob.

Weasley Emmy May
    July 30th 2010 to April 22nd 2013.

I will forever be a WeasleyLover.

(You can read her gotcha' story here: http://board.birdchannel.com/Topic247264-8-1.aspx )

Rest in peace sweet birdie! You go find Pixie and Dixie up at the Rainbow Bridge - they've been there a long time now and will know all the best roosts and secrets!

Our condolences to your human.
    I've Been Frosted

Aww, I am so sorry. Weasley was an adorable birdie. She did what she needed to do here, teach you what she taught you.
    You will always have the fond memories of her.

RIP Weasley
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm very sorry about Weasley.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am so very sorry. What a beautiful little birdie.

Rest in peace, darling Weasley, you are greatly loved.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so sorry, WeasleyLover. What a sweet birdie.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I remember when I lost Star my albino, it really does suck, but sometimes it's just their time. RIP W easley.