Thread: ~Peanut~

~Peanut~

Good morning Peanut! You're such a cutie!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Peanut!

Hi Peanut! Happy Pet of the Day greetings to you from all in this wheeker loving home!

Oh, what a beautiful, simply precious piggie you are, Peanut! You may be an amazing 5 years (or more) young, but you don't look a day over 2! I did the "cover half the face" move and yep, you really do have "2 sides!" Double the piggie love for your human!

I'm so, so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved brother, Lettuce. It's so hard to see a furkid in pain, mourning the loss of a best fur buddy. I can only imagine how much your miss your furry soul mate. But despite your loss, with the love and support of your devoted human, you have somehow managed to summon the courage to carry on, keeping your chin up, continuing to enjoy life and your human, not to mention bringing countless smiles to her/his days! What a brave little boy! Oh yes, you are so very deserving of being honored, Peanut, and I'm so glad your person nominated you, giving up the chance to pay tribute to the very special pig that you are! Your human is one lucky soul, having a best friend in you!
    Thanks for brightening and warming my cold and rainy day with your heart warming story and adorable pic, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Peanut!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Peanut what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I so loved seeing your sweet picture and reading about you today. You certainly brightened up my cold gloomy day!!! What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying a lovely day today.

You for sure deserve our top honors today. Congratulations, sweet Peanut, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~