Thread: Chai!!!

Chai!!!

Aww, you're a little cutie Chai!!! I'd love to see you rolling around in your ball! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day on your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Chai!

Hi Chai! Happy hammie Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one!
    Oh, what a perfectly precious little boy you are! I'm not sure I've ever met a long haired hammie in person, but I sure would love to, especially one as sweet as you! You're such a cutie, Chai, and not only adorable, but so packed with personality to boot! I laughed out loud, picturing you tooling around the living room in your ball, right under Pekoe's nose, flipping her/him the paw! You're one perky, precious, life loving little hammie, Chai, and your person so very lucky to have a best furry friend in you!!!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetie pie! I hope you're enjoying a blast of a Pet of the Day bash, motoring around in your ball, chowing down on yummy hammie treats, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Chai!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chai what an adorable little fellow you are!!!

You remind me of Calhoon, my hammie from when I was a girl. He wasn't blessed with such long beautiful hair though. Seeing your sweet face sure made me smile on this cloudy and gloomy day. Please thank your human for sharing you with us!!! I bet you have tons of fun wheeling around in your ball!!! What a treasure you are.

Congratulations, sweet Chai, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~