Thread: Missy!!!

Hybrid View

Missy!!!

You're such a pretty girl Missy!!! I have a kitty named Missy. It sounds like someone loves you very much.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Miss Missy!

Hi Missy! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    So nice to meet you, sweet baby girl! Like others before me, I too flunked at guessing your breed blend! In fact, even after learning of your awesome combo, I still think I see a good serving of Golden mixed in there...and I definitely see some Beagle in that gorgeous profile shot! hehe But no matter your mix, you are one incredibly beautiful girl, inside and out, and judging by that BIG smile (or is that a laugh ), a very happy, life loving girl to boot! You are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, Missy, and we give great thanks to your person for choosing adoption as a first time doggie guardian/soul mate! How well your human's compassion has been rewarded, having been blessed with a "first" best furry friend as perfectly precious, as sweet and loving as you! You're a treasure, Missy, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day, EVERY DAY, honors!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten, and every minute of your wonderful life!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Missy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Missy, it's so nice to meet you and you are such a beautiful, happy girl and
    one can tell how much your family loves you. Congradulations for being our
    very Special Dog Of The Day.

Hello Missy, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl! You really are beautiful and I can tell from the article that your human loves you very much. I enjoyed all the great photos; you look so happyespecially in the last two pics. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Marvellous Missy!

Missy - you are too adorable! I'm so glad that you are no longer in that awful place, and are now in your loving forever home!
    May each day be Dog of the Day for you, Missy!

Hello Missy,

What a pretty girl you are. It's such a pleasure to meet you today.
    I would never have guessed your mix of breeds. All I could say is you are
    totally beautiful. Have a good day of celebration sweetie as today's special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses Missy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt