Thread: Marvelous Mylo!

Marvelous Mylo!

Hi Mylo! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a treat, seeing your big, beautiful self up on my screen today, sweetheart! It's not often we have the chance to honor a Cane Corso as our most deserving "top dog!" And *bonus points* for a being a puppy honoree!

You are one beautiful, blue coated boy, Mylo, a gentle giant with a heart as big as they come! You've only been with your family a short while, but already you've wormed your big beautiful self into your humans' hearts, and laps! I love how your mom/dad described your favorite "game'" as "just trying to own the world!" hehe Well, that's what being a puppy is all about, right sweet baby boy? How lucky you are Mylo, to have landed in a responsible and knowledgeable forever home/family, one able to meet your unique "big boy" needs, socializing you from the get go so that you can enjoy life to the fullest, and others can enjoy you too (though it sounds as though you are already one well behaved, best mannered boy!)

You truly are one extra special pup, Mylo, and your family so very lucky to have a loyal and loving, active and joyful best friend for life in you! Oh, what happy times you and your family will be sharing, what cherished memories you'll be making over the many years to come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Enjoy a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, munching on that grass you love so, honing your "own the world" skills, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, marvelous Mylo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Mylo, beautiful blue-grey Cane Corso dog! I looked up the Cane Corso on the Internet because I have never met one before ... you are a very important and special breed! I like your wonderful color and your gentle head tilt in the second picture! I wonder what your coat feels like --- from your pictures I bet you feel like soft velvet. What cute front feeties you have, too I'm sure you will win the game of trying to own the world! Meanwhile you will charm everyone at the dog park and have all sorts of puppy fun! Could you please have your people give you a whole bunch of petting and hugs from me - to help celebrate YOU! Happy Dog of the Day, wonderful Mylo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Mylo,

Wow, what a beautiful baby you are. You look so adorable taking your walk with
    your person. Sounds like they know what it takes to make you a true ambassador for your
    breed. I hope your people come back here to show us what you look like as a grown up.
    Congratulations to you sweetie on being honored today as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you cyber hugs & kisses Mylo.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my gosh Mylo, you are gorgeous!!! I'll bet you're just too much fun! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day on this special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mylo

Oh Mylo you are so Handsome, and one can see your family
    loves you so much already. Congratulations Mylo for being
    our very special Dog Of The Day.