Thread: Rico Our Rascal Cat of The Day

Rico Our Rascal Cat of The Day

When we call you Rascal Rico we mean it in the very nicest way as we Found Cats have more than a bit of the Rascal in us we love to play hide and go seek too , and we love racing about like lunatics.
    You are quite the Handsome Cat Rico you look a lot like Joey the indoor/outdoor Cat.

We just love playing in plastic bags too and we all loving playing peek a boo although it is a bit unfair as our Dad has poor eyesight.
    We would love to come and see you sometime as you sound like a Cat who we would enjoy knowing.

All we Found Hotel Cats are sending Our Biggest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Buddy , Our Newest Cat Of The Future and Our Big New Cat of the Day Rascal Rico^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello there, Rico and Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

What an absolutely gorgeous boy you are!! I can tell you have a wonderful life, filled with action and fun, and that’s how it should be. Have fun with the dogs and your family and go find your treats around the house - i hope they are extra yummy!

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hi, Rico in New Lenox! (My cat Cassie and I are in La Grange!) What a handsome kitty you are with your plush grey coat, your tail that has a purr-fect white tip, and a spot of white on your tummy! Happy First Birthday to you, sweet boy! So you like to play Monopoly with your people -- my kitty likes to swat at Scrabble tiles What a smart kitty you are - finding your yummy treats, pouncing on your people's feet, and playing peek-a-boo! I bet many people smile when they see you going for a walk with your person's niece

I hope you have a purr-riffic day as Cat of the Day, Rico! (And that you and your person are safe and dry after Thursday's heavy rain!) You are gorgeous and it is a pleasure to meet you, sweet handsome Rico!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 04-20-2013 at 09:01 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Rico, what a beautiful Russian Blue boy you are, with your cute little white tail-tip and the white splotch on the base of your tummy! You are gorgeous in your photos, and we love how LOOOOOONG you are all stretched out in that last one! You are full of action and full of antics, and you and your doggies and your Purrrson Courtney and your other family members have so much fun playing together! You love to play Monopoly and Peek-A-Boo and Scare-The-Humans and to go for walks with Courtney with you in her niece's stroller. You all live in a delightful home full of love.

Congratulations, darling Rico, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Courtney and the four doggies and the rest of the family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Rico!

Rico - you are so cute...and fun too!
    I love your pics - especially the one of you bundled up in pink - lol!
    Have fun being Cat of the Day!

Hello Rico,

It's very nice to meet you today handsome boy. Sounds like you have
    a great life with plenty of furry four leggers around to play with. I would love
    to see you traveling in a baby buggy. I'll bet you sure look cute. Congrats
    on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long & happy life sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Rico what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you today!!! It is certainly clear who is the King in your home!!! Somehow, I don't think your family minds being ruled by your velvet paws!!! I would love to see you taking a ride in the stroller. What a sight that must be!!! I am smiling just thinking of it. You are a rare treasure for sure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're adorable Rico! I love blue kittys and just look at the tail tip! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope this day is special for you and Courtney!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ravishing Rico!

Hi Rico! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy, and to your proud mom, your young lady Courtney, too! And oh!!! Happy 1st birthday wishes to you as well...just the first of many happy birthdays yet to come!
    Let's begin with your feature photo! I'm smiling from ear to ear at your utterly precious expression, and how cool is that white tip on your tail! And that shot of you in your onesie, too adorable for words! (I would kill to see a pic of you in your stroller! hehe) Did Imention that super strrrrrrrrrrrretch shot? lol

From whacking those Monopoly pieces to attacking toes to torturing your pup pals, it's clear you're leading every kitty's dream life, and no kitty is more deserving than you, sweet baby boy! How lucky Courtney is, having a fun loving best friend in you, Rico, and we can't thank her enough for rescuing you, giving one most deserving kitty a 2nd chance at happiness!
    Thanks so much for ending my day with a BIG smile, Rico! I hope you and Courtney, and the pups, are all enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Cat of the Day celebration! You sure deserve it, sweetheart!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rico!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are gorgeous Rico! I can't believe that white tipped tail of yours. Sounds like you have a wonderful home. Wishing you all the very best. Congrats for being today's Cat of the Day!!!

Congrats to handsome Rico, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana