Thread: Willow!!!

Hybrid View

Willow!!!

You're a pretty bunny Willow!!! It sounds like you're a lot of fun! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

This is my bunny, Willow. It took me a year to persuade my parents to let me get a bunny. She doesn't mind dogs (she has two Labrador "siblings," Raikou and Moose), and is very feisty and will bite their noses if they get too close.

Willow is a very feisty black dwarf lop. She nibbles my clothes and licks my arm all the time, but is also wriggly and can be grumpy. She used to be a demon rabbit, until we got her spayed, and now she is calmer. She's three years old, and her favourite game is an interactive treat-finding game. Willow has to push aside a disk, to find treats beneath. When we take her inside, she jumps all over Raikou, bites Moose's nose and runs away when I try to catch her. When Willow lived with another rabbit, she would steal her food, then when we gave her some, she would ignore it! Willow can jump over obstacles and jump into her hutch. She is very independent! I love her!
    Good morning, pretty bunny Willow! I enjoyed seeing your pictures today -- you sure are a lovely girl with your plush black coat, and those wonderful lop ears! You're a spunky bunny, too -- being wriggly, playing a game to find a treat, and spending time with your Labbie siblings! And then giving your person arm-kisses I hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU and all the feisty, independent and special ways you have! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Willow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Willow! Happy Pet of the Day to you, from me and Star the Lab!

What a beautiful, simply precious bunnster girl you are, cutie pie, and quite the personality packed character, too! I laughed out loud, reading of your antics and your umm, emon ways! You sure do keep your human and your pup pals Raikou and Moose on their toes but oh, what fun you bring to their days! (My kitties give my Lab Star a paw-full as well!) And Star has the same challenging, interactive, treat finding game as you...what a smart girl you are, in addition to being beautiful and fun loving!

You're one extra special bunny, Willow, a beauty inside andout, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and Raikou and Moose are all enjoying a fun day, celebrating your big day in the spotlight!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Willow, and to Raikou and Moose the Labs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Willow what a gorgeous bunny girl you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and reading about you today. I bet it's lots of fun having you fro a friend. It sounds like you never let things get boring when you are around. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. You certainly sent lots of smiles to my house today.

Congratulations, sweet Willow, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~